• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New DC

Jets are going to can Rex. Bring Buddy Defense back to Philly

OK but need

complete secondary overhaul

Comment

Go after revis and McCourtey and WR in FA and draft CB in 1st round. Draft Huntley in round 2 if he is there and then draft defense rest of the way.

Comment

I'm OK with that especially

Hundley

Comment

This....

Originally posted by Joker View Post
          Go after revis and McCourtey and WR in FA and draft CB in 1st round. Draft Huntley in round 2 if he is there and then draft defense rest of the way.
          Would be a great offseason. CB or safety in Round 1.

Comment

Not Having a mobile QB and not being able to throw the deep ball limited the offense. Hundley is raw but possess both

Comment

Yeah I think most teams have caught up with chips read option without having a mobile qb, stack the middle of the line and stop shady. It just doesn't freaking work work with weak armed statues at qb.
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Keep an eye on QB Garrett Grayson, he was recruited by Chip out of high school and has a pocket presence and some mobility. Gets high character marks and as of now is projecting in middle rounds. I hope they don't draft Hundley, every game I watch of him he is unimpressive. That said, he could end up being great I'm no talent guru.

Comment

bryan bennet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPuji7y-oC4

chip had this guy but he transferred because he wasn't gonna beat out Mariotta

Comment

Do Bennet and Grayson have the arms to make all of the throws. No need for anymore noodle arms

Comment

Install the 3-4 then 2 years later go to the 46

Originally posted by Joker View Post
                      Jets are going to can Rex. Bring Buddy Defense back to Philly
                      I dunno,,I like Rex as a defensive coach,,do not think we want to dance between the 2 alignments.
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

Would love Rex here. Buddy I think would be going crazy. Rex is still uses the 46 from time to time. Want that defensive attitude back here.

Comment

Working...
                        X