After failed Hail Mary, Jackson....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After failed Hail Mary, Jackson....

Ran immediately over to maclin to talk shit. Immediately. Maclin listened for about 2 seconds and headed towards Philly sidelines.

Jackson then did same act with sproles.

I wanted to toss the skins fan behind me over the railing. Watching games in enemy territory sure sucks when you lose.

No wonder we lost Jinxworth was there

Yeah it sucks being at an opponent stadium for a loss
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Sorry Ells,

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      Ran immediately over to maclin to talk shit. Immediately. Maclin listened for about 2 seconds and headed towards Philly sidelines.

I wanted to toss the skins fan behind me over the railing. Watching games in enemy territory sure sucks when you lose.
      ...been there,done that,and it really does suck. DJ doing that shit only reinforces my opinion of being the little bitch he is....and prob why Chip let him go.

He is playing for the appropriate team.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I'd rather he does that shit FOR us than against us.

Cutting him outright was stupid then and still is today.

Comment

It's a weird thing that in modern society that Jackson could somehow view playing on 4-11 train wreck as any sort of accomplishment. It would be one thing if the Redskins had accomplished anything at all. It's just a weird mentality that you don't have to actually accomplish anything on your own to talk smack. You just have to ruin somebody else's accomplishment.

Comment

This year's crudinal game

When they took the lead with under 2 minutes to go. Then the long walk back to the parking lot trying not to fight anybody.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

There was a Washington fan close to where we parked who was fucking HAMMMMERED and trying to talk to me after game. I wasn't having it and for a brief moment I actually considered blasting him in the face after my wife and kids were out of sight.

Thankfully I didn't. But God I wanted to

Comment

Yep. 100 yards from our car, a drunk crudinal fan tried to put his arm around me and talk shit. Luckily my wife was there.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

There was a Washington fan close to where we parked who was fucking HAMMMMERED and trying to talk to me after game. I wasn't having it and for a brief moment I actually considered blasting him in the face after my wife and kids were out of sight.

Thankfully I didn't. But God I wanted to
                  You know it's just a game, right? Classy citizen. Priorities in check.

Comment

No argue meant here...

I'd rather he does that shit FOR us than against us.

Cutting him outright was stupid then and still is today.
                    ...it was Chip's call, his reputation as an Eagles HC will ride on those choices.

I can understand why he wanted him gone, still scratch my head about why we couldn't get anything in exchange. ??
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

That's no argument ..I hate auto correct.

Comment

Judge Not

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                        You know it's just a game, right? Classy citizen. Priorities in check.
                        That ye be not judged.

Did you notice that these people all controlled their urges? This is the normal human condition, LALA. You, on the other hand, swim in a sea of negativity and lowered expectations so that you don't have to be human.

LALA = Homo Superior
                        DB

Comment

Downward dog

Comment

Working...
                          X