Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible Chip Quote..

…about Desean:

"You try to get some help over the top ... in certain coverages and get matched up with him," Kelly explained. "But I thought our corners could stay with him.

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND - AFTER WATCHING THE EAGLES DBS ALL YEAR - WOULD EVER THINK THAT "our corners could stay with him"??????

Simply Amazing.

It's all you get...

Chip is a one-trick pony. He has this theory that....if you run more plays as fast as you can and you will win. Great for High School and College. And with so many just plain bad teams in the NFL, he can manage a winning record in the league. But that's as far as Chip ball will ever take the Eagles.

Why does he think that the corners can handle, Bryant and Jackson in single coverage? Because they are supposed to and don't bother him with questions like that. He is working on a plan to run a play every 1.3 seconds.

Comment

Chip is not going to throw players under the bus

Originally posted by DaLincDink View Post
      …about Desean:

"You try to get some help over the top ... in certain coverages and get matched up with him," Kelly explained. "But I thought our corners could stay with him.

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND - AFTER WATCHING THE EAGLES DBS ALL YEAR - WOULD EVER THINK THAT "our corners could stay with him"??????

Simply Amazing.
      Proof, will be in the pudding. Look for an entire new secondary next season. The talent on this team is set up to win now not later and they need use a one offseason fix in the secondary.

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
        Chip is a one-trick pony. He has this theory that....if you run more plays as fast as you can and you will win. Great for High School and College. And with so many just plain bad teams in the NFL, he can manage a winning record in the league. But that's as far as Chip ball will ever take the Eagles.

Why does he think that the corners can handle, Bryant and Jackson in single coverage? Because they are supposed to and don't bother him with questions like that. He is working on a plan to run a play every 1.3 seconds.
        You need to get together with Anthony and Ref for a good 'ole circle jerk. You guys are brutal.

Comment

Who the fuck are you?

…about Desean:

Simply Amazing.
          seriously...you show up with a born on date today to offer your shit analysis. Fuck off, asswipe.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Look at the born on date

...asshole troll re-registered just to offer up this dogshit.
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Is this a private club…?

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
              seriously...you show up with a born on date today to offer your shit analysis. Fuck off, asswipe.
              …. I am a new member to the board - who cares how long Iv'e been registered.

You pissed because I'm right it seems to me. How about you offer something intelligent.

Comment

Something…..anything...

… Intelligent.

You pissed because I'm right it seems to me. How about you offer something intelligent.

Comment

You're dead fucking wrong

… Intelligent.
                  Just like Neumans said, Chip isn't going to come out and say "Fletcher is garbage, but what else can I do ?" Are you fucking dense ? He'd lose the whole fucking locker room if he did something like that. It's like a family member getting into a fight. Even if they're wrong, you stand there with them and fight. When the fight is over, THEN you can tell them how wrong they are. Get a clue, or in the words of OB, hit the fucking bricks, Bosco.
                  Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 12-21-2014, 03:50 PM.
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Ur Ded Fookin Wong

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                    Just like Neumans said, Chip isn't going to come out and say "Fletcher is garbage, but what else can I do ?" Are you fucking dense ? He'd lose the whole fucking locker room if he did something like that. It's like a family member getting into a fight. Even if they're wrong, you stand there with them and fight. When the fight is over, THEN you can tell them how wrong they are. Get a clue, or in the words of OB, hit the fucking bricks, Bosco.
                    Not so much. You think an effective DC or coach like Bellicheck, the Steelers or Spagnolo lets Desean get that wide open, after the ineptitude of the DC's all year, in such a HUGE game, and then HAVE to say what he said like you contend….? If so - then it's you who has to search high and low for a clue. You clearly are a low functioning sports fan with the IQ of a chimpanzee.

Have fun trying to understand basic football for the rest of your life.
                    Last edited by DaLincDink; 12-21-2014, 07:10 PM.

Comment

It matters quite a lot here, actually.
                      Last edited by JDuggernaut; 12-21-2014, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Clearly

Originally posted by JDuggernaut View Post
                        It matters quite a lot here, actually.
                        Clearly

Comment

It matters that...

...you show up at this moment with a clear agenda. And JDouche, your victim card playing is so important that you have to side up with this asswipe? This is why people cant stand you around here. Not your noob status.
                          May 7, 2010

Comment

I've been around about a year so I don't chalk it up to just being new now (at least not compared to this guy). It's just that a dude who comes on here, asks if Sanchez is gay on his first day of posting and says some of the other things he has said will not be given a warm reception on this board. I'm not siding with him or anyone else, just telling him that yes, being new here is a little different than other boards across the internet.

Comment

SUSP
                              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                              X