Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now watch the Cowturds lose today to give us false hope for next weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now watch the Cowturds lose today to give us false hope for next weekend.

I can't deny I'm rooting for it to happen.

Actually if they do lose it's going to piss me off even more at the missed opportunity.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Had the very same thought, and how ironic if

...the 'Turds lose out and the Birds could squeak in with a win over the Vajayjays.

Comment

Let the misery end today. I just don't care.
      ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

I concur with IE

Comment

I'll take it

OK, the Iggs are pretty bad. Agreed all around, but still.......

I'd do cartwheels to see us finish first just to keep those scumbags out of the playoffs and further cement Romo's legacy of being a blowjob.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

Actually if they do lose it's going to piss me off even more at the missed opportunity.
            They have as much chance of losing to the Redskins as the Eagles, oh wait that was Zero... Oh wait the Eagles lost, so can the Cowboys. Hey just think how much it would kill Cowboys fans if that did happen, lose this week, then next and we beat the Giants.

Comment

I'd take it too

But will prolly end up with the consolation prize, an early post-season exit for the gals
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Win, lose,......

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

The Redskins still have Snyder and Dallas still has Jerruh, does anyone really think these clubs will ever succeed while they control the ship???

Bwaha....it's just too beautiful.
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Working...
                X