Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    The problem with that is, if behavior on this forum is an indicator of "real life" personality, then Ref turns out to be the saddest character of all. I had this client who often said of his son-in-law, "the only thing greater than his arrogance is his stupidity." Ref is without question the most judgmental, spiteful, nasty sod on this board. He treats people who don't agree with him with such viciousness. Nobody hurls more personal attacks. He attacks peoples' character, their intelligence, even where they live.

I remember when I got engaged, I posted something about it and most people said "congrats" or whatever, but Ref took the opportunity, as he does, to belittle the occasion. At the time, I was kind of shocked. It stuck with me because it was so weird. Over time though, I realized that it made perfect sense. That's kind of exactly what I would expect from someone who acts like he does. He probably can't comprehend those types of human relationships.
    What a sad and unfulfilled life he leads. A lot of us have little shticks on the board, but this guy is truly a despicable human being. And deep down, he knows it.

Comment

Right now the dipshit is showing signs of being terribly overmatched....

in this pissing match.

"I was at Franklin Filed. I bleed green."

Oh really dipshit, then how does that jive with this:

"A person would have to be three shades of dumb to support an organization that loses year after year. Normal people stop paying money to teams that suck. That's the way it works. Do you see the sixers filling Wells Fargo? Of course not.

The only power a fan has is withholding support. That in turn causes change within the organization to attract the fans again. Lost on igglephans. You give Lurie little motivation to change anything so little does."

So, outside of our championship year in 1960, the Iggles were pretty bad during the Franklin Field years. Looks like you just can't make up your mind can you?

Spew all the venom you like. WE ARE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU! THANX FOR THE YUCKS.

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

what'd he say?

The problem with that is, if behavior on this forum is an indicator of "real life" personality, then Ref turns out to be the saddest character of all. I had this client who often said of his son-in-law, "the only thing greater than his arrogance is his stupidity." Ref is without question the most judgmental, spiteful, nasty sod on this board. He treats people who don't agree with him with such viciousness. Nobody hurls more personal attacks. He attacks peoples' character, their intelligence, even where they live.

I remember when I got engaged, I posted something about it and most people said "congrats" or whatever, but Ref took the opportunity, as he does, to belittle the occasion. At the time, I was kind of shocked. It stuck with me because it was so weird. Over time though, I realized that it made perfect sense. That's kind of exactly what I would expect from someone who acts like he does. He probably can't comprehend those types of human relationships.

Then again maybe it is just his board persona and he is simply a hypocrite.
        I don't remember.
        DB

Comment

Oh geez, I don't remember the exact words, it was a long time ago. Something to the extent of it not being anything to celebrate, marriage is stupid, look at the divorce rate, etc. Don't get me wrong, it didn't offend me. I just thought it was a bizarre place to interject his opinion. I remember thinking he must be really unhappy.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Sounds like our guy

Oh geez, I don't remember the exact words, it was a long time ago. Something to the extent of it not being anything to celebrate, marriage is stupid, look at the divorce rate, etc. Don't get me wrong, it didn't offend me. I just thought it was a bizarre place to interject his opinion. I remember thinking he must be really unhappy.
            It's not about you, it's about him. I think he has a separate bungalow next door to his house where he keeps his opinions.
            DB

Comment

I think he lives in the bungalow and keeps his opinions in the house.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

eh don't feel so bad

la ref has prolly been divorced from 3 other husbands.. no wonder he's bitter
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                X