Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've hashed this shit out with my brother

on the phone for a few hours.

He was reading blogs from fans of other teams calling that roughing the passer call that cost the Eagles 4 points a "phantom" call etc etc etc.

We bitched about Davis and his moronic coverage ... Kelly and his play calling ... the defense tired or not? ... etc etc etc.

The fact is however that after the shit officiating, the shit coverage, the shit FG kicking, the shit play calling in the red zone (particularly after the opening fumble in the second half) blah blah blah ...

the bottom fucking line is that the Eagles had the game in their hands on the Dickskin 45 and Sanchez threw a fucking pick.
    Last edited by slag; 12-21-2014, 02:54 PM. Reason: typos
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

They played one of the worst teams in the league with everything on the line and lost. Blaming the refs for their performance is a terminal case of denial.

Comment

Tell that to the fans of the other teams who were bitching about how the NFL is unwatchable you relentless twat.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Just had the same convo this morning

The NFL has become WWE.. Penalties need to be reviewable next year, this is getting out of hand!

Ok so did the rule change regarding that last pick? Did it not hit the ground?

Spilt milk and all but that still really bothers me

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
          They played one of the worst teams in the league with everything on the line and lost. Blaming the refs for their performance is a terminal case of denial.
          Actually I think he said the game came down to Sanchez throwing the pick.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

and if peter parkey makes that one chip shot FG

Sancheese isn't even throwing the ball on that last drive.
            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              Tell that to the fans of the other teams who were bitching about how the NFL is unwatchable you relentless twat.
              Stop the moaning. The refs did not lose that game for the Eagles. The Eagles played a bad game. Too many bad calls in the league this year but yesterday was about playing a bad game against a bad team. You can has things out for another two hours and find another excuse but we all saw the game.

Comment

Reading comprehension is not your thing. Being a cunt...is.

Comment

Working...
                X