Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Maclin will be mailing it in next week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Maclin will be mailing it in next week?

He has incentive for his contract, but he certainly doesn't want to get injured.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

That might depend...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    He has incentive for his contract, but he certainly doesn't want to get injured.
    On the Dallas game, if there is no chance for post season play..I'd say yeah,why not??

Why should any of the key players play next week if there is no post season on the line???

Send the rookies and backups out there,allow the evaluation process to begin.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      On the Dallas game, if there is no chance for post season play..I'd say yeah,why not??

Why should any of the key players play next week if there is no post season on the line???

Send the rookies and backups out there,allow the evaluation process to begin.
      I say you pay 'em for 16 games... make them play 16 games. Part of the evaluation process is to see how veterans play when all that is at risk is contract status.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

If Dallas wins, I want to see #marcussmith2, hart, watkins, reynolds, huff all starting.

Comment

I'd take a more conservative approach ...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          I say you pay 'em for 16 games... make them play 16 games. Part of the evaluation process is to see how veterans play when all that is at risk is contract status.
          ..why risk a long term injury and create more holes/ problems for next season?

Play'em a half at most.

I don't need to see McCoy,Celek, Ertz, Foles( if he is healthy) or anybody else signed on for more than one more year.

Why not try some of the DBs like Carrol or Boykin on the outside??

Toss Cooper in the slot put Huff and Mathews on the outside?
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Whatever he does, giving him a huge contract would be folly. Somebody will overpay him. It shouldn't be the Eagles. .
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

With Sanchez back there does it really matter? Maclin only had 4 catches yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                ..why risk a long term injury and create more holes/ problems for next season?

Play'em a half at most.

I don't need to see McCoy,Celek, Ertz, Foles( if he is healthy) or anybody else signed on for more than one more year.

Why not try some of the DBs like Carrol or Boykin on the outside??

Toss Cooper in the slot put Huff and Mathews on the outside?
                I think matching Boykin up on Beckham most of the game would be a good idea. See what he can do against a good outside receiver. Easier to find a guy that can cover the slot than shutdown a top target.

Comment

No one cares what you think. Shut the fuck up

Comment

oh my god! As if Maclin is some precious talent or something. Who gives a fuck? The Eagles will likely overpay him and then be forced to cut him for cap space in three years when he's no longer producing but keeping a more talented player on the bench because of his salary.

Strike that. If Kelly is still here and picking players, there won't be more talented players on the bench.
                    Last edited by The Ref; 12-21-2014, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Like Todd Bowles can't coach?
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                      X