Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hard will it be to root for this team if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hard will it be to root for this team if...

they Keep Williams and Fletcher?

I have no Idea what to expect from this FO; I'm not so much the sky is falling like some. I did not see the Eagles as Contenders this year nor do I see the Cuntgirls as Contenders, so Next year they will play Greenbay, Seattle, Denver, New England,,and I'm Ok with that,,But how can I buy tix and spend my valuable time on this Team if the they don't cut those 3 Dbs'? I mean even if they go get 3 players who suck more,,Id still be happy!
    Last edited by TRENT; 12-21-2014, 06:46 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Fletcher's a FA--his contract is up. I'm pretty sure that Chip is tired of Wiliiam's stupidity. And only 1M of his contract was guaranteed. I think they still take a 4M cap hit. And I don't think they're bringing Allen back. They pretty much waited till the last minute to re-sign him this season. And as I said in another post, I wonder if Kelly let Davis hang himself with his constant support of Fletcher. Rex Ryan has already said he wants to be a head coach and won't accept a job as a DC, however, if Harbaugh leaves SF, Vic Fangio or Jim Tomasula might be available.
    Last edited by bobbyuk; 12-21-2014, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Id gladly take 2 rookies back there,,or Bring Back Asante!

Samuels,,,I really liked the guy,,I know he's done,,Im just saying even him 3 years removed from starting has got to be better than williams..
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Fletcher is gone...

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        they Keep Williams and Fletcher?

I have no Idea what to expect from this FO; I'm not so much the sky is falling like some. I did not see the Eagles as Contenders this year nor do I see the Cuntgirls as Contenders, so Next year they will play Greenbay, Seattle, Denver, New England,,and I'm Ok with that,,But how can I buy tix and spend my valuable time on this Team if the they don't cut those 3 Dbs'? I mean even if they go get 3 players who suck more,,Id still be happy!
        Allen most likely is as well...Williams could be a leftover because there are many other holes which will need addressing....so he plays one more year then is gone.

Deciding to root for them next year is a personal decision, the $$ involved is certainly a bigger concern than in the past.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I think you know me, and no matter what I will always pull for my team

I'm just saying we really know what we have,,and as Bobby pointed out Fletcher is gone,,HOPEFULLY, and Allen should be too,,,Williams gives you No reason to keep him around. One can only wait and see.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

An overwhelming sense of dread would arise every time a QB takes a 5 to 7 step drop

Comment

Just looked at the possible FAs at CB for next year--not promising.

Comment

A chump upgrade is still an upgrade. Throw in a jagoff or two and this defense could be pedestrian.
                WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Vic Fangio ?

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                  Fletcher's a FA--his contract is up. I'm pretty sure that Chip is tired of Wiliiam's stupidity. And only 1M of his contract was guaranteed. I think they still take a 4M cap hit. And I don't think they're bringing Allen back. They pretty much waited till the last minute to re-sign him this season. And as I said in another post, I wonder if Kelly let Davis hang himself with his constant support of Fletcher. Rex Ryan has already said he wants to be a head coach and won't accept a job as a DC, however, if Harbaugh leaves SF, Vic Fangio or Jim Tomasula might be available.
                  Hell yes
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                  X