Atlanta is currently picking 7th in the draft but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta is currently picking 7th in the draft but

a win next week and they're in the playoffs. Doesn't sound fair.

Eagles games in 2015:
    Home: Buffalo, Dallas, Miami, New Orleans, New York Giants, Tampa Bay, Washington and NFC West (TBD)

Away: Atlanta, Carolina, Dallas, New England, New York Giants, New York Jets, Washington and NFC North (TBD)

They will play Arizona or Seattle at home and either Detroit or Green Bay away.

Sitting here today the schedule looks favorable. Playing the NFC South over the West would have been nice this season. AFC East is probably a little tougher than the AFC South though.

Comment

Shut the fuck up

Comment

If the Falcons win the NFC South they drop to 21 immediately regardless of won/loss record. Even farther if they advance in the playoffs. Same holds true for Carolina if they win it instead.

Comment

Shut the fuck up. Who cares what I just said. You're pathetic to even respond.

Comment

I knew that, but I guess there are a few 101 Footballers on here that need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
              Shut the fuck up. Who cares what I just said. You're pathetic to even respond.
              Well, I got a good laugh out of your response, so it was worth it.

Comment

Working...
              X