My wish list in the Draft 1st 4 rounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wish list in the Draft 1st 4 rounds

1. either -- Trae Waynes cb Michigan St prob gone so then Marcus Peters cb Washington -- both big and at the top of the cb draft class this year.
    2. Denzel Perryman ISLB -- get rid of the piece of trash Matthews
    3. Cody Pewitt Safety Old Miss or Kurtis Drummond Safety Michigan State
    4. Josh Shaw cb - another big safety with first round talent
    Then i would look for offensive line talent

No.

Comment

If the FO doesn't fuck this up and actually addresses our needs in the first, I wouldn't rule out Chip making moves for Ekpre-Olomu. I haven't seen much of the kid but has looked good in what I have seen.

We just can't afford to blow this draft trading up is unlikely. Collins kid outta LSU could/should be available.

Comment

Ekpre-Olomu

Originally posted by wesFliplicious View Post
        If the FO doesn't fuck this up and actually addresses our needs in the first, I wouldn't rule out Chip making moves for Ekpre-Olomu. I haven't seen much of the kid but has looked good in what I have seen.

We just can't afford to blow this draft trading up is unlikely. Collins kid outta LSU could/should be available.
        Just tore his ACL. No thanks.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
          Just tore his ACL. No thanks.
          Didn't know that. Then that SHOULD be out the window.

Comment

who cares if they can play

Do they fit the culture?
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
              1. either -- Trae Waynes cb Michigan St prob gone so then Marcus Peters cb Washington -- both big and at the top of the cb draft class this year.
              2. Denzel Perryman ISLB -- get rid of the piece of trash Matthews
              3. Cody Pewitt Safety Old Miss or Kurtis Drummond Safety Michigan State
              4. Josh Shaw cb - another big safety with first round talent
              Then i would look for offensive line talent
              Anything but a non-white QB, right?
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                Anything but a non-white QB, right?
                Who are you talking about Winston.. Eagles wont have a shot with their pick. IMHO he should be the first qb drafted. Mariota should be a close second. Neither will be available for the Eagles.

Catch your breath yee of simple mind. This team with the starting qb and an Offensive line in place can and does score a bunch of points

This team needs an huge upgrade in the D backfield. and middle lb - cant stand that cheerleading piece of shit Matthews anymore Ryans might be back but not at the salary he is scheduled to make.

The first two cbs i listed are the top big cbs that can cover a Dez Bryant as can the kid from USC is a big cb if not for off the field issues could be first round talent. Believe me Chip probably knows Peters very well. We don't need the smurf cb from Oregon that just screwed his knee.

Comment

Originally posted by wesFliplicious View Post
                  Didn't know that. Then that SHOULD be out the window.
                  Fuck that. Take him in the 2nd or 3rd with the torn ACL. He can play.
                  "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                  X