• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have done virtually zero holiday shopping

anyone else with me here?
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

I am. You get a couple of minor things that are most obvious in advance, but you need some pressure to be truly creative about a gift.

Every story and every gift needs an obstacle. Overcoming it is where it gets value.
    WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
    - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
    - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Took care of the kids about three weeks ago. I'll be in the mall tomorrow with the other husbands standing in line getting gift certificates and body lotions for the wife. Its going to be terrible.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

doomed

there's a thing called the internet where you can order crap and it comes in the mail. Try it next year - and remember big bad booty daddy told ya
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Fantastic avatar!!
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

that's actually me

just ask these geighs

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              Fantastic avatar!!
              Big Poppa Pump!
              It IS About Me Asshole
              -----------------------
              Fuck off, moron. - Kelly Green

Comment

My wife does it online or it doesn't get done.

I've become very anti Christmas presents for myself or other adults as I get older. Materialistic douchey holiday nowadays. My wife wanted a kurig coffee machine so bought one a month ago as her gift. I bought myself a Bose Bluetooth speaker a month ago and that's my gift. No muss no fuss.

Comment

All done. Only have my wife and my son to buy for though.
                  Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Kurig just annouced a massive recall

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/compa...nes/ar-BBh8RlK

Comment

Who cares. It's my wife that'll get scorched, not me.

I make mine old fashioned way: black and strong in traditional pot. I got no use for those pussy ass half cup urban hipster pieces of shit.

Edited to add: she has one of those brand new Vue Kurig machines. They arent on the recall.
                      Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-23-2014, 09:57 AM.

Comment

All we use is a keurig now

Just had a second cup of wolfgang puck's jamaica me crazy

Comment

Bingo

Amazon Prime is the best shit in the world, and it is so much fun getting packages daily!

Also they do all the wrapping for you, too easy

Comment

Translation: "I'm gay."

Comment

I just started last night

and I regretted every minute of it.
                              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X