Its on Chip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its on Chip

I'm still behind him, but he is ultimately accountable for the way this season has ended. This is the guy who gets the lions' share of the credit for last year's success. It's only fair.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

The grand wizard! wooooo!!
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

he was fabulous

Loved that guy!
      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
      May 7, 2010

Comment

I am not about to change my avatar, but if I were to do so.....

the a tribute to the best.....................

Last edited by Overbrook; 12-23-2014, 10:54 AM.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

To Irish George and the rest of the wrestling fans on here...

Captain Louis Albano!
          Last edited by Regal; 12-23-2014, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Met him in a restaurant up here--he could hardly walk, but he still had the attitude. Never got his opinion on Cyndi Lauper, though...
            WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
            - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
            - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Aww hell, got into the rasslin back in the day , what the hell was the lou n cindy thing about???

Comment

Not sure, but I didn't mind. Cyndi has been Philly since she had the Hooters help with her first album.
                WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Saw the Hooters @ HersheyPark arena startin to make me feel old.

Comment

I agree some of the play calls through the year---particularly in SF and AZ---could have been better; and as head coach he should have benched Fletcher for Carroll, Boykin, or Watkins even, after the Rams game. That's when Davis burned them through the air. But the turnovers are on the players--especially the poor decisions made by the QB and the loose way some of the players carry the ball.

Comment

Working...
                    X