10-6 vs. 9-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10-6 vs. 9-7

how much of a difference will there be draft-wise?

I dont think there's any difference at all, season-wise. This was a big step back even if they finish with the identical record as last year. I dont think its any less disappointing if they get to 10 wins.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

If we went 5-11 last year would 10-6 look so bad?

we had a worst to 1st last year and it was fun. Lack of defensive talent killed. But really if we progressed like most teams this year would have been the jump...at this point Living in Jersey,,I want the win,,don't care about Draft so much.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

Yeah BFD...just want to say

we swept the Vaggies...so much wrong with this group but fixable with the right FA and drafting defensive backs. Chip's also got to instill discipline with this crowd...way too many fucking penalties.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post

I dont think there's any difference at all, season-wise. This was a big step back even if they finish with the identical record as last year.
        This was undeniably a step back, but I think there's a big difference between finishing the year with a 4-game losing streak and finishing the season with a convincing win over a division rival.

I'd also like to see Billy Davis prove that he has learned from his mistakes, and can finally game-plan to contain a big-play receiver. If OBJ lights us up for 150+, I'm gonna have a hard time buying what Davis is selling next season.

Comment

I looked at that

I dont think there's any difference at all, season-wise. This was a big step back even if they finish with the identical record as last year. I dont think its any less disappointing if they get to 10 wins.
          There are so many teams clustered at the high end and low end of wins that the difference between 9 and 10 won't matter.
          DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post
            This was undeniably a step back, but I think there's a big difference between finishing the year with a 4-game losing streak and finishing the season with a convincing win over a division rival.

I'd also like to see Billy Davis prove that he has learned from his mistakes, and can finally game-plan to contain a big-play receiver. If OBJ lights us up for 150+, I'm gonna have a hard time buying what Davis is selling next season.
            Level of agreement 100 percent.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

9-7 means we lost to the Cowboys, SKINS ,Giants to end the season. From first to worst. Beat the Giants and get to 10 wins. We aren't going to Super Bowl 50
              Because of a slightly better draft position.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Drives a Van View Post

Is it such a huge step back considering Butt Fumble was the starter for almost half the year?

Comment

high teens no worse than twenty

That's what it looks like. I'm sure Mucus Smith's brother will still be available.
                  DB

Comment

It doesn't matter guys. They will just draft one of the BCJ anyway.

Comment

On a macro level 9 wins would mean that this team has more problems to fix going into next season, which won't be solved by a marginal change in draft position.
                      On a trousersnakesmitten level one more loss puts this team in better position to trade up for Mariota, because as we have seen with RGKnee teams should tank and/or give up entire drafts for one player.

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
                        Is it such a huge step back considering Butt Fumble was the starter for almost half the year?
                        I hear that, but Foles wasn't playing well before the injury.

And if you chalk Foles' struggles up to the injured line, that line is going to be 1 year older next season.

Comment

Not sure about the draft, but the league is dying to add another playoff team/conference to the mix for next year. With those rules in place, Eagles would have made the playoffs this year with a win on Sunday

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...wners-meeting/

Comment

I heard if they finish 9 & 7 they will pay you picking around 15

Comment

Personally, I think 10 wins with the worst secondary in the league is saying something. I think it's paramount they address that area in FA and 2 early round picks.

Comment

Working...
                              X