10-6 vs. 9-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    how much of a difference will there be draft-wise?

I dont think there's any difference at all, season-wise. This was a big step back even if they finish with the identical record as last year. I dont think its any less disappointing if they get to 10 wins.
    Another idiot post

step back yeah right - a team that loses most of its offensive line the first half of the season then loses its starting qb

yet somehow finds a way to be the 5th leading offense 3rd in scoring is a fucking disaster.

Amazing stuff i read on this board.

Comment

I see you are taking the ref refs way of posting on the board, dont you have an abortion clinic to bomb?
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by JB View Post
        we swept the Vaggies...so much wrong with this group but fixable with the right FA and drafting defensive backs. Chip's also got to instill discipline with this crowd...way too many fucking penalties.
        I think if we sweep the V hoo hees - we will be in BETTER spot in the draft. If we lose to the Vuhgeenas - we will get a NOT AS GOOD spot. IMO

Comment

I'm sorry, did I miss the memo that says we're in the playoffs ?

Originally posted by iowaigglefan View Post
          Another idiot post

step back yeah right - a team that loses most of its offensive line the first half of the season then loses its starting qb

yet somehow finds a way to be the 5th leading offense 3rd in scoring is a fucking disaster.

Who gives a shit about 5th leading offense and all that other bullshit. They fucking let the chicken out in the last month of the season, and the fucking Cowbitches are division champs, while we get to sit home and watch. It's a step back. How can you not see that ?
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

when you are 9-3

Another idiot post

with the same issues you mention, its a huge step back to lose three straight and miss the playoffs after you made them the year before. And I'm a Chip fan.

And trust me, nobody on the bored takes a back seat to you when it comes to "amazing" posts.
            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
            May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
              Who gives a shit about 5th leading offense and all that other bullshit. They fucking let the chicken out in the last month of the season, and the fucking Cowbitches are division champs, while we get to sit home and watch. It's a step back. How can you not see that ?
              They were still producing in the beginning of the season. The offense was fine.

Considering they lost their o line for a a number of games and then their Qb and still come out with a winning record is an achievement.

I see a team that adding pieces on defense to go with the offense this team will be make another step forward.

If you sat here and said Kelly will come in and win a Superbowl inside of 4 yrs I am sure you be fine with that. They will be in the playoffs and maybe a super bowl next season baring -- injuries like losing you first string o line for almost half a season and your starting qb for half a season.

Why the fuck don't you see that.

Comment

Hey

They were still producing in the beginning of the season. The offense was fine.

Considering they lost their o line for a a number of games and then their Qb and still come out with a winning record is an achievement.

I see a team that adding pieces on defense to go with the offense this team will be make another step forward.

If you sat here and said Kelly will come in and win a Superbowl inside of 4 yrs I am sure you be fine with that. They will be in the playoffs and maybe a super bowl next season baring -- injuries like losing you first string o line for almost half a season and your starting qb for half a season.

Why the fuck don't you see that.
                Get upset. Then calm down. I have foreseen Chip winning a Superbowl. I'm hardly ever wrong.
                DB

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                  with the same issues you mention, its a huge step back to lose three straight and miss the playoffs after you made them the year before. And I'm a Chip fan.

And trust me, nobody on the bored takes a back seat to you when it comes to "amazing" posts.
                  I know losing to Cowturds really bugs you, it bugs every fan. Face it they are a better team than last season. The Eagles are too IF THEY DIDNT LOSE THE PEOPLE THEY LOST they would have been in the playoffs not going home.

How good is any team losing starting qb most of the season. and oline for a good part of it. That piece of shit Sanchez though ok back up is no starter and we found that out. Sorry whining its the coaches fault people go down is moronic.

Look at the Pats beginning of the season - losing an offensive line coach the teams offense was a disaster. Talking morons on tv were thinking Brady might be finished. They didnt lose the starter they did lose people to injury and righted the ship. Eagles didn't have that luxury.
                  Last edited by iowaigglefan; 12-24-2014, 03:06 PM.

Comment

yea. imagine being a good enough team

To make the playoffs with a third or fourth string QB. Oh...wait
                    John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

oh horseshit

dallas lost their best defensive player for the year before the season even started. Arizona is down to their third string QB. The Lions had a number of big injuries. Injuries are always part of the game and no excuse.

The Eagles were 9-3 and then lost three straight. That's a step back in the real world, after making the playoffs in Kelly's year 1. I dont know wht world you are living in...its a nice place if it makes you feel better, but it is not reality.
                      Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                      May 7, 2010

Comment

I know losing to Cowturds really bugs you, it bugs every fan. Face it they are a better team than last season.
                        Very True. If Romo had not gotten injured last season, the Eagles may not have gotten to the playoffs.

The Eagles are too IF THEY DIDNT LOSE THE PEOPLE THEY LOST they would have been in the playoffs not going home.

How good is any team losing starting qb most of the season. and oline for a good part of it.
                        The loss of the D's QB--Ryans--was another factor, especially since they had no quality backup there. They had to give the replacement ILB more safety help rather than give it to the outside corner.

Foles got his butt kicked in the games before he was knocked out for the season. He was amazing during the first Washington game. They beat the shit out of him and he kept bouncing up and throwing strikes.

That piece of shit Sanchez though ok back up is no starter and we found that out...
                        Sanchez is probably one of the best backup QBs in the league. After a couple of weeks D coordinators recognized his limitations and adjusted.

My concern about next year is that they will be up against the salary cap, have a number of players who will be free agents, have not drafted very consistently and may not have $ to patch the holes with free agents.

I don't know that they will be a better team next year unless they have fewer injuries. Also the NFC East could be more competitive.

Comment

Finishing the season with four straight losses has no bearing on next season psychologically. But it could mean the difference between drafting 20th (worst possible non-playoff position) or 17th. Hell yes, that makes a difference! A loss also moves the Giants back a few slots.

Plus a loss would remove any and all temptation to sign Sanchez again.

A win means the Eagles are guaranteed to have the worst non-playoff draft position and will pick 20th.

Comment

I have faith Chip and Howie can draft a B, C or J at 17 as easily as they can at 20.

Comment

Working...
                            X