What about Fipp for DC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Fipp for DC?

If Harbaugh can go from ST coach to HC, why can't Fipp go from ST to DC?
    DB

Juan Castillo approves.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

yup

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
      Juan Castillo approves.
      Exactly the same situation.
      DB

Comment

Actually, Harbaugh went from ST coordinator to secondary coach to head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
          Exactly the same situation.
          Both very dumb ideas.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Maybe

Both very dumb ideas.
            But if you had a choice between Fipp and Davis, who would you pick?
            DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
              But if you had a choice between Fipp and Davis, who would you pick?
              The guy who has been a defensive Coordinator his entire career and not the guy who has been a special-teams coordinator. If you want a better defensive Coordinator, go find a better defensive coordinator. Stop trying to get cute.

Comment

DeMeco might be done physically, but he was still the defensive QB. Seems good with the media. Chip weirdly refers to him as 'Mufasa.'

Maybe we shift DeMeco from ILB to DC and see if Billy D can rush the passer?

Comment

I'm not cute.

The guy who has been a defensive Coordinator his entire career and not the guy who has been a special-teams coordinator. If you want a better defensive Coordinator, go find a better defensive coordinator. Stop trying to get cute.
                  I'm adorable.

If they are going to keep Davis who has had bottom tier defenses his whole life, I am not happy. I'd rather have you as DC.
                  DB

Comment

Working...
                  X