• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah Ant free WIP

Nice
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Wonderful. Just glorious.

And, I'm in minority, but I like Inness. He brings an outsider fresh perspective and doesn't sugar coat anything.

Comment

He has grown on me. I couldn't stand him at first, but I catch a little bit of his show on the way home each night and I don't mind him now. Certainly light years better than Gargano and Cataldi.

Gargano's over the top, I'm bros with everyone schtick made me want to drive my car into a tree. Also, I could never take his journalism "cred" seriously after that war vet story for Philly Mag ended up being entirely fabricated. That's all I though about every time he said he knew someone who knew something or he was tight with some player or source.
      Last edited by McCarthy12; 12-23-2014, 04:27 PM.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I question anyones judgement who says he likes Innes. He's Skip Bayless. Nothing fresh about him
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

He wasn't on the afternoon show - it was Macnow and Ellis

100% better
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I don't find him nearly that annoying, but they could still do better. I wish Eskin was still on. They have yet to replace him.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
              I question anyones judgement who says he likes Innes. He's Skip Bayless. Nothing fresh about him
              Talk about adding nothing Fresh.

Comment

No he's not. He's pretty self deprecating more often than not and has a decent dry sensor humor.

He will grow on you over time I think.

Comment

Its phoney. I just have decided that there is really no sports radio worth listening to in Philly
                  WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Innes

I didn't listen to him at first, and EVERYONE stated he sucked when he first came on. But I've been moving my office this fall and listened at night and he really grew on me. His program is different. He's got talent and has a real good opportunity.

He's cut from the same cloth as that Phil Hendrie or Howard Stern and brings a different perspective. Frankly the whole s. Phila / s. jersy goomba thing got stale for me at least. Other times it was tolerable.

Comment

Bring in Tony Bruno asap. His show on 97.5 was very good, and that station sucks since they let him walk.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                        I don't find him nearly that annoying, but they could still do better. I wish Eskin was still on. They have yet to replace him.
                        There is noone worse than Eskin IMHO....When I heard Ant was leaving WIP I thought it was Cataldi who wasn't coming back, I was so happy til I realized it was Gargano...guess it was wishful thinking. I have NO idea how Angelo has lasted so long in Philly, he's an idiot. Can't they find a Philly fan to run that morning show?
                        YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Thank God someone gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                            Eskin, Whoa?! Anyone but Eskin. He has the talent but desperately needs a good psychologist.

Comment

Yea he was. Switched a bit ago
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X