Sixers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers

Up on Miami in the 4th. Young guys playing really well. McDaniels has two awesome put back dunks. Hinkie not happy.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

I like it , a glimmer of hope , only have 8 suited up plus flyers won!

Comment

Noel is all over the boards. If he can just get stronger.

Comment

Nice win , plus Noel gets all that ticky tacky crap to go his way next year.

Comment

KJ is an athletic freak

The guy can just fly.
          John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Plus they got the kid from Tennessee, Jordan MacRae getting valuable playing time in Austrailia thus season.

Comment

Damn, McCarthy

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
              Up on Miami in the 4th. Young guys playing really well. McDaniels has two awesome put back dunks. Hinkie not happy.
              How many times a day do you watch Peppa Pig to get that avatar ?
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Lol. It's on as I type this. Mr. Potato is my boy!

Comment

My girls

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                  Lol. It's on as I type this. Mr. Potato is my boy!
                  used to watch that show religiously. Not so much anymore, though.
                  The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                    Plus they got the kid from Tennessee, Jordan MacRae getting valuable playing time in Austrailia thus season.
                    He's got some talent. Not sure how exactly well he'll do in the NBA, but he can score the ball. He could be a pretty good bench scorer in the league potentially. Did pretty well in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
                      Nice win , plus Noel gets all that ticky tacky crap to go his way next year.
                      I just happened to watch the final seven minutes of the game last night and I couldn't believe the non-call when Noel was clearly banged into from behind in the closing minutes. How in the hell that wasn't a foul is anyone's guess. I thought it was gonna cost 'em the game but they pulled it out anyway. If nothing else, they're playing hard.

Comment

They almost always play hard which is a testament to Brown. It makes it somewhat watchable. This offseason and Embiid's development will be everything.

Comment

Working...
                        X