Importance of Giants Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importance of Giants Game?

Wondering how the boys will come out after last weeks abortion against the Skins. Clearly Chip wants 10 wins - wondering if they will play like it.

Die already
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
      Die already
      Love you too Piggle. How about you try to add something of VALUE and/or some semblance of INTELLECT or KNOWLEDGE. This is a fan forum for our beloved Eagles - not a place to hurl insults.

Comment

SUSP
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

This isn't a fan forum. You suck. Leave.

Comment

I think it is fairly important for both teams.

The Giants have won a few games in a row although against below average teams. They'll want to show they have improved and can now beat a playoff contender.

It is not as important for the Eagles. I still think the injuries to Foles and D Ryans are significant factors in their situation. However, they don't want to end the season with two losses to below average teams.

The eagles will want to make the case to prospective free agents that they are just a healthy QB and a couple of free agent additions away from being able to win a couple of games in the playoffs.

Comment

Stop posting
              I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Eat shit and die

Originally posted by DaLincDink View Post
                Love you too Piggle. How about you try to add something of VALUE and/or some semblance of INTELLECT or KNOWLEDGE. This is a fan forum for our beloved Eagles - not a place to hurl insults.
                dont tell us what this place is.
                Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                X