I know its Christmas but... %&%^%(^(&^%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know its Christmas but... %&%^%(^(&^%

FUCK EX'S WHO ARE MOTHERS TO YOUR CHILDREN THAT HOLD THEM HOSTAGE TO US FATHERS AT CHRISTMAS!!! WHORES!!!! I HATE THEM!!!
    Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Let it go

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
    FUCK EX'S WHO ARE MOTHERS TO YOUR CHILDREN THAT HOLD THEM HOSTAGE TO US FATHERS AT CHRISTMAS!!! WHORES!!!! I HATE THEM!!!
    I hear you and have been there. But you need to get to a place where you just chalk it up to who she is as a person and try to forget about her. No rent-free space in your brain. De-stress as much as you can. Next year, even if it has to be the day before or the day after, just be the loving Dad you are and forget the 'ho. that's your best revenge.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

Dude, my ex and her new partner (now her 2ND ex) held my 2 girls hostage for 15 years. Wouldn't let me see them, wouldn't let me talk to them--EVER. The British justice system came down on her side and over and over again, telling us to "work it out between us". I finally reconnected with them over FB 6 years ago. Unfortunately my girls were damaged beyond repair. First, they both wanted to have a relationship. Then one wouldn't and when she came around, the other one would stop talking to me. Their next to youngest step sister and their ex-stepfather put pressure on them not to see me or talk to me. And that's where we stand now. They know what kind of person I am but because I don't have their ex-stepfather's money, they have no use for me. My ex is from NE Philly and my two oldest girls were born in Elkins Park which is just off of NE Philly. And they all still live here.

Comment

The 2014 version of me

Would tell u "fuck yo problemz batch" since u mentioned my mother on Xmas, but im a new man kenfromamerica's little hat. My ex held my son hostage for the last 4 years, spoke to him last night for the first time in a year. Many know your pain. All u can do is be the best dad u can, even if its just writing letters and setting money aside for him.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Hey Ken

I lived thru it as a Child,,trust me your kids want to see you,,make everyday Xmas.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Amen brother. I'm estranged from my 3 they live in Ireland with their mother.

Comment

Working...
            X