• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bwahahahaha

Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Now that's just disturbing

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    and God help us all if Chip actually turns into anything that even resembles that fat bastard.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
      and God help us all if Chip actually turns into anything that even resembles that fat bastard.
      You don't like playoff wins?

Comment

Chip is getting a little round.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

There has been a whiff of FF around Chip lately.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I have a feeling

that Chip would win a Super Bowl with a QB of Donovan's caliber.
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

no doubt. His WR's still piss me off (pinkston, thrash, brown)
              Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Harry isn't half the coach Andy was, and still is.

Comment

Chip made more halftime adjustments

in his first five games than Andy made his entire time in Philly
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Listen I've always been a Reid fan, but at the end it was time for him to go. Look at his first year in KC--gets out to a 9-0 start, then have to hang on for dear life to make the playoffs as a WC. Then they blow a huge lead against the Colts. This year, they took a step back and may only finish with a .500 record. We all know what ails the Eagles--the secondary, which was abysmal from Reid's last decent year 2010. What ails the Chiefs?? Offensively, I don't think they have a TD from a WR this year. That's worse than abysmal and offense is Reid's forte. Kelly's fault is not insisting to Davis to bench Fletcher sooner--unless you want to blame him for the injuries that derailed his offensive line, his QB, his best ILB, etc.

Comment

Pretty close

Reid weights 400 lbs, Chip 240
                      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

So you're saying

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                        Reid weights 400 lbs, Chip 240
                        That Ref would be correct if Chip weighed 199 or FF weighed 481.
                        DB

Comment

Yes

And I totally made up those weights so who knows, maybe he is exactly 1/2 the mass
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I think FF is in the 3's

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
                            And I totally made up those weights so who knows, maybe he is exactly 1/2 the mass
                            I would guess like 320.
                            DB

Comment

Working...
                            X