• Show
Clear All

• Cowboys Smear their WR

Is this a DeSean situation?

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dal...hing-wrong.ece
    DB

The Dez thing will get ugly..

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    ..the more success he has the harder he will be to bring back.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

So, if the Cowboys franchise tag him, should the Eagles sign him to an offer sheet???

Comment

If Maclin doesn't sign with Philly

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
        So, if the Cowboys franchise tag him, should the Eagles sign him to an offer sheet???
        ... I would , you get a handful of diva( one who can produce) but greatly weaken a division rival as well.

It's an interesting scenario, and worth watching.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

THAT

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
          ... I would , you get a handful of diva( one who can produce) but greatly weaken a division rival as well.

It's an interesting scenario, and worth watching.
          would be beyond head-scratching. He's not Owens. He's Josh Gordon with better handlers.

Comment

Let preface it was some parameters...

Originally posted by Pete View Post
            would be beyond head-scratching. He's not Owens. He's Josh Gordon with better handlers.
            1) I don't think the Eagles FO will do it.
            2) if they did decide to chase a problem child WR, I believe Dez is a better option than J. Gordon.

Lots of other variables involved as well,but I wouldn't scratch my head at this point in time....as facts get out, and other talent emerges maybe so.

Comment

Probably doesn't fit culture
              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
              X