Heard some rumors that Reid may go for Maclin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard some rumors that Reid may go for Maclin

....they need WRs in KC, but then again maybe Reid will just drive up the price tag for his old player.

Offseason is going to be crazy.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Makes too much sense

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    ....they need WRs in KC, but then again maybe Reid will just drive up the price tag for his old player.

Offseason is going to be crazy.
    KC has NOTHING at WR. Well, Bowe...but none of their WRs have a TD catch this year.

I'd almost be inclined to let them have Maclin if they let LB Houston slip away to the Eagles.

Comment

Don't overpay. I like Maclin but Matthews can do what he does. They need a downfield threat to go alongside Maclin or Matthews.

Comment

Too many assumptions for me...

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        Don't overpay. I like Maclin but Matthews can do what he does. They need a downfield threat to go alongside Maclin or Matthews.
        1)Mathews played in the slot all season, how do we know what he can do on the outside without anyone else drawing attention?

2) Who and where do you find some one should Maclin depart??? Can't assume equal talent can be had so easily. We have been making that mistake at safety for years now.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Matthews is better than Maclin. Will move to the outside next season. They need someone who can stretch the field. Cooper moves back to the slot where he's better than on the outside.

Would rather he stays but don't care if Maclin leaves. Can't break the bank on him.

Comment

Mathews cannot do what maclin does. Not close to the hands of ability to make tough grabs.

Comment

clueless as ever

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                Matthews is better than Maclin. Will move to the outside next season. They need someone who can stretch the field. Cooper moves back to the slot where he's better than on the outside.

Would rather he stays but don't care if Maclin leaves. Can't break the bank on him.
                While I think that Matthews should move outside next year, I don't see where he's better than Maclin.

We need to keep Maclin, move Matthews and get a better slot than Cooper.

Cooper makes too much for the number of drops - he should be cut.

for those drafnicks - check out Justin Harding http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2015&genpos=WR for the slot
                Last edited by GroundedBird; 12-28-2014, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X