Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Don't Care Where Or How They Get Him...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Don't Care Where Or How They Get Him...

...but the Eagles need to get a REAL quarterback in the off season, and PLEASE don't say Nick "I got lucky one season" Foles. With the way he spent his pre-injury season passing off his back foot, they might as well trade him for a kicking tee and a truckload of Gatorade!
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
    ...but the Eagles need to get a REAL quarterback in the off season, and PLEASE don't say Nick "I got lucky one season" Foles. With the way he spent his pre-injury season passing off his back foot, they might as well trade him for a kicking tee and a truckload of Gatorade!
    How was this season not a fluke? You don't know that.

Go bengals
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Figures...

Considering how you're a Bengals fan, your opinions don't mean sh*t.

Comment

Considering how you're a Bengals fan, your opinions don't mean sh*t.
        My cats anal gland knows more football than you.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Hmmmm -- A Cat

What else would you expect from a Bengals' fan?!

Comment

I hate to tell you this but where they're drafting they won't be able to get Mariota or Winston. Go Google 2015 NFL FAs--and see what winners you have there--Vick, Tavaris Jackson, Sanchez....Foles is about as good as you're going to get. I'm convinced his case of happy feet was the fact he had no trust in the line after Mathis, Barbre and Kelce got hurt. And yet he STILL had them within 3 yards of an unbeaten start thru eight games. I don't know if he was hurt at the time but you have to ask why wasn't Chris Polk used in the SF and AZ games when they were down on the 1 and the 2 respectively.

Comment

So you want to trade this and next years drafts away to get an unknown commodity at QB? That's just stupid.
              Last edited by rothdawg; 12-28-2014, 06:27 PM.

Comment

STFU
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

A burner at WR, and defense should dominate the draft and FA.

Comment

Nick

Comment

Slagster -- Hope You're Having A Happy Holiday Season

As for me shutting up -- puh-lease! You know better than that!

Comment

Happy Holidays yourself ... and if there ever was a endorsement for sticking with Foles ...
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

What's his name spots McGee? You've always been a QB expert. You loved kolb
                          I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                            Foles is about as good as you're going to get.
                            That's a depressing thought.
                            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                            X