Thanks Iggles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Iggles!

thanks for keeping the Vagiants fans at Bay..I was not happy with our effort against the CuntGirls and Especially the Foreskinners. Ugly!

I did predict an 11 win season and a Playoff W.. No go this year. I do believe with Foles we win 2 more games for what its worth,,,Sancheze, Allen, Williams, Fletcher, and Bill Davis must be shown the Door. I thought the team would grow this year,,,Hopefully they did. Nick has yet to finish a 16 game season so we need to see him do that,,He's young but I still feel he's our best chance of winning.

Bring In Rex and let the guy teach the defense,,keep the alignment,,just install his blitz package this team desperately needs...we need to get home on 3rd down,,that will change this defense..

and oh yes find 2 Db's that can play. Get it done Chipper!
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

10 win season is pretty good, playoffs or not

Especially with all the injuries and a backup QB for almost half the year. I'm hopeful for next year
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

After listening to Lurie after the game

The guy see's what we see,, Dfensive front Improved,,Defensive Backfield just Turrible!

To many fuggin TO's!! Putrid Red Zone offense.. 3 big things between being a good team, and a great team..

Sounds so simple yet so far Away

Now does the guy step up and help his FO into the right direction?
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

10-6 is a good season

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        thanks for keeping the Vagiants fans at Bay..I was not happy with our effort against the CuntGirls and Especially the Foreskinners. Ugly!

I did predict an 11 win season and a Playoff W.. No go this year. I do believe with Foles we win 2 more games for what its worth,,,Sancheze, Allen, Williams, Fletcher, and Bill Davis must be shown the Door. I thought the team would grow this year,,,Hopefully they did. Nick has yet to finish a 16 game season so we need to see him do that,,He's young but I still feel he's our best chance of winning.

Bring In Rex and let the guy teach the defense,,keep the alignment,,just install his blitz package this team desperately needs...we need to get home on 3rd down,,that will change this defense..

and oh yes find 2 Db's that can play. Get it done Chipper!

...missing the playoffs sucks as does the December dive...more so when I see a 7-8 team going to the post season.

Don't think Ryan will happen, heard a rumor the GM is out and Ryan may get a pass.

Secondly I don't Chip will bail on Davis yet...there is a solid excuse with the poor level of talent at his disposal.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Dude he cleared out his locker 2 days ago

He's Toast!

the guy knows how to call a defensive football game that's for sure.

Yes 10-6 is a good season and much like Zona last year,,we lost to a contender on the road and didn't get in.
          Last edited by TRENT; 12-28-2014, 07:05 PM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

I know..

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
            He's Toast!

the guy knows how to call a defensive football game that's for sure.

Yes 10-6 is a good season and much like Zona last year,,we lost to a contender on the road and didn't get in.
            And the GM rumor came out today..even mentioned Ryan may have been premature with his assumption.....it was posted on Sportsline this morning.

But also mentioned no one has heard from the owner...could be a complete house cleaning.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I'm hearing from the Jets fans

that they want an Offensive coach to run the team,,,Oh well we will see if it was a smokescreen..

"Donovan is going No where's AR 3 days before Easter"
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Send Howie packing
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                X