Cary Williams Really Cares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
    He started for a super bowl champion. He's more than good enough. It's the scheme that blows chunks. Williams knows this. He's not worried. He'll get a job in less than a day if the Eagles cut him. And he'll earn more money. Cary Williams is one of the few solid players on the roster. So of course Chump Kelly will cut him instead of firing the coordinator who is responsible for the defensive mess.

Another example of Kelly's stupidity. He can't even figure out what's wrong with his own defense let alone know how to fix it. Guaranteed the secondary will be worse next season if they cut Williams. Historically bad.

Wouldn't surprise me if Williams wants to get cut. He knows what a mess this organization is.
    So scheme made him not turn his head around and take penalties or continue drives so he could jaw with a wideout?

You are awful.

Im 100% certain you are a cowboys fan
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      So scheme made him not turn his head around and take penalties or continue drives so he could jaw with a wideout?

You are awful.

Im 100% certain you are a cowboys fan
      I see so many cornerbacks do that, never turn around to make a play on the ball. annoying

Comment

Originally posted by smg View Post
        I see so many cornerbacks do that, never turn around to make a play on the ball. annoying
        And they are typically not very good.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
        X