I blame the bored for late season collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I blame the bored for late season collapse

This place was too chummy. What up Facebook fam?

Let our guard down and look what happens
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Too many noobs, not enough infighting. Certain people posting too much. Its a disgrace
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

The lack of hate...

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
      Too many noobs, not enough infighting. Certain people posting too much. Its a disgrace

...prior to the second Girls game was alarming.

Too much talk about fancy coffee, pretty cars,wine, and other Lurieasque subjects was disappointing.

The only thing missing was the strudel.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

The lack of hate is becoming disturbing.
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
          The lack of hate is becoming disturbing.
          Fuck You!!!

Comment

Too many betas. That Eagle Road guy posts passive aggressive horseshit in every thread. And Drama Queen has had the same boring schtick for 10 years. It's tiresome.

Comment

I threw bombs, although not necessarily IGGLE related. I will try harder next season.

Comment

Not nearly enough noob bashing from Diggle. It's like removing the predator from the ecosystem, the noobs flourished.

Comment

Eagle Road is the fucking worst. DQ is tired. Imagine the same schtick since DMAC was drafted. So lame.. I cant tell the difference between 3rd and Inches or Wangnut in Ohio. Just a bunch of blah blah blah. Section 23X was promising but started posting too much, arguing nonsense and lost all quality along with that.

OB is back and thats helped. But its not enough.

Comment

I wish I had the time for it these days.

Comment

Overbrook needs a bigger role in 2015. He has a great way with words.

Comment

Need to review his contract and offer an extension...

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                        Overbrook needs a bigger role in 2015. He has a great way with words.
                        ....I've seen enough of theses Sanchezeasque back up haters...too many dropped opportunities for noob bashing and missing wide open hate targets.
                        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I wish I had the time for it these days.
                          I'll show up more next season.

Comment

Unified effort

Comment

I got too comfortable, I spent too much time arguing with trolls and asshats that don't matter. Forgot the golden rule, quality not quantity.

Been taking a break and plan on doing so for a while to get my Iggelphans' mojo back.
                              Last edited by Sect 236; 12-28-2014, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X