Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drama Queen's 5 step plan to get Marcus Mariota

without comment.

1. From the 20th position, trade your 1st, 2nd and 3rd pick in the 2015 draft for the 8th pick. This is the correct value according to the NFL standard value chart.

2. Secretly contact Marcus Mariota and have him announce that he will not play for anyone but the Eagles.

3. Next, while you're hammering 3I's mom from behind, tell her, "STFU Batch! I'm not going to kiss you! I'm just tappin' your ass because it happens to be step 3 in the Mariota plan!"

4. Don't call her a cab. She knows how to hoof it!

5. Give your 2015 8th pick, 2016 1st round and 2nd round pick, and your 2017 1st round pick because that is similar to the Washington trade.

Men have died trying to pry my 5 point plan away but for you guys it's on the house:

First of all Rat, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Rat. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

Comment

El wrongo, soon as you hear the first notes of Black Dog you will be beating on the dashboard instead of doing your business.
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

A Bwhahahaha bump! Just saw this!

Comment

Doesn't have shit on the DENNIS system.

nm
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
          X