Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Matthews

67 catches, 872 yards, 13 avg, 8 TDs

Not bad for a rookie with Sanchez throwing him the ball.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

ODell Beckham Jr Crushed him with 5 less games and Eli throwing him the ball.

Comment

DaLincsTwink
      WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

DaLickDick
        WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
        - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
        - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
          67 catches, 872 yards, 13 avg, 8 TDs

Not bad for a rookie with Sanchez throwing him the ball.
          True, he looks like a very solid contributor going forward.

What is his future position? Cooper was the biggest disappointment on the entire team. (We all knew the CBs were average.) Will he also learn the outside role, especially in early downs and short yardage and challenge Coop for minutes?

Huff makes me nervous because of the strange number of big mistakes, but he also made some nice plays. He should have had a fairly deep catch if Sanchez had not missed him. He seems to have the talent to eventually be a solid contributor as well.

I doubt the birds will have the $ to sign someone else other than Maclin.
          Last edited by Joegrane; 12-28-2014, 11:12 PM.

Comment

I actually think Huff is more likely to play outside than Matthews. Matthews really doesn't have the speed to be an outside receiver primarily. I think he works best over the middle of the field where he can create mismatches with linebackers and safeties.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
              I actually think Huff is more likely to play outside than Matthews. Matthews really doesn't have the speed to be an outside receiver primarily. I think he works best over the middle of the field where he can create mismatches with linebackers and safeties.
              Yeah your opinion goes a long way
              I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

You got crushed by 11 gays while PSU stroked balls.

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                  Yeah your opinion goes a long way
                  As opposed to..?

Comment

Working...
                  X