Ells....the real test..new offense for 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ells....the real test..new offense for 2015

..when they let Maclin and McCoy walk...

.the FO says they want to keep them but we know(wink) we have seen it before.....Maclin will want too much and Shady already hits the back pocket...a Banner disciple will not like that.

Mathews + Huff + Polk + Foles =2015 offense.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Maclin zero % chance he isn't here at least 1 more year. We can franchise tag him but doubt we wil have to. A long term deal will get done.

McCoy I could see them low balling the crap out of him and using that as an excuse to let him go. He put up good #'s but clearly wasn't the same back this season in my opinion. Next year he will be 27 as well. That should be interesting. Think he will take a cut to stay.

Comment

Pay Maclin and let McCoy walk? There's a recipe for disaster.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

It's the apocalypse...

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Pay Maclin and let McCoy walk? There's a recipe for disaster.
        After next year....

1) Maclin and McCoy def gone after next year if not this one

2) Aging O line will kill any QB we have.

3) Foles will throw a record 40 interceptions

4) The defense will allow a record 38 pts per game while Davis drinks himself silly screwing cheerleaders on the sidelines.

5) Howie will trade away all our picks for a kickers

6) Lurie will emerge as a Cowboy fans.

7) Eagles fans will make reservations for a space on the Whitman bridge.

8) Anthony and Ref Ref will masturbate endlessly while reading the board screaming " I told you so"

You heard it here first.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

dont be too sure about that. if dallas really does make a move for Peterson there could be quite a ripple effect from that deal. the eagles can live without mccoy if they make the right moves to replace him. maclin is more of a priority imo.
          "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

I think both will be back in 2015.

Maclin with a 5 year deal, Lesean at a reduced salary.

Running backs are treated like red headed stepchildren these days. No offense, me.

Comment

Working...
            X