Temple at UConn today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple at UConn today

Not expecting a win, but I do expect a good game. Great road test after dominating Kansas at Wells Fargo. A win in this spot and we really have something here.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

The Natl Champs haven't quite hit their stride yet, but Ryan Boatwright can also take over a game and make none of that matter. I'm excited to see how the transfers keep playing for us as the season comes along and today specifically.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
      The Natl Champs haven't quite hit their stride yet, but Ryan Boatwright can also take over a game and make none of that matter. I'm excited to see how the transfers keep playing for us as the season comes along and today specifically.
      This is a different team with these transfers. Certainly a tourney team
      I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Doris Burke made the comment during the game how the voters should take into account that Temple wasn't the same team when they played the majority of their non AAC games and that they're a much different team now.

More talented for sure, and it's veteran talent, which goes a long way tourny time.

Comment

Huge road win!!!

the difference is they have the ability to score all over the floor now.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

You just knew that freshman was gonna miss those 3 freethrows.

Comment

Working...
            X