Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drafting

Remember this?

"Chip said he wanted Hart in the 3rd round, and Howie Roseman had to convince him that he was safe waiting until the 5th. That outside perspective was important."

Taylor Fucking Hart.

If Chip is going to keep picking try-hard, culture guys from the Pac-12, I'd rather Howie go back to drafting SEC guys that can play.
    Last edited by Melchior; 01-01-2015, 10:44 AM.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

what a joke!

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
    Remember this?

"Chip said he wanted Hart in the 3rd round, and Howie Roseman had to convince him that he was safe waiting until the 5th. That outside perspective was important."

Taylor Fucking Hart.

If Chip is going to keep picking try-hard, culture guys from the Pac-12, I'd rather Howie go back to drafting SEC guys that can play.
    Listen to this fine piece of journalism from Adam Hermann:

"The Eagles have had an exceptional crop of young faces produce at a high level this season. Through six games, the eight rookies on the active roster have left lasting impacts and played a big role in the team's 5-1 record. Here's a look at what the impressive young guns acquired under the guidance of general manager Howie Roseman have done thus far:"

"Rookie Taylor Hart has spent the first six games of his career building skills behind the scenes, waiting for his first taste of regular season action!!!"

"Chip Kelly likes his players to be fast, and they don't come much faster than rookie wide receiver Josh Huff. The former Oregon Duck has played 63 snaps…"

"In just four games of action, rookie linebacker Marcus Smith II has shown a ton of promise, all hinging on his impressive athleticism and ability to adapt. He, too, has played selfless football, taking 44 snaps on defense and 27 snaps on one of the most prolific special teams units in team history."

"Cornerback Jaylen Watkins is taking a traditional rookie route to playing time: slowly, but surely, it's coming his way."

WHAT A JOKE!

Comment

Working...
    X