Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
    http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...OkCiGIom52d.99

All of it is speculation but we can tell something smells rotten in Denmark.

This power struggle truly is dysfunctional. Looks like Howie was prepping for a jump to the Jets as their GM if he lost the power struggle with the Chump.

Starting to get clear now. Kelly is a gimmicky, bad coach, but has the sort of media appeal and that is desirable to Lurie. Having a celeb coach keeps the Eagles in the national conversation.

I can't assess Roseman but we all know the business side of pro sports switched over to a MoneyBall approach long ago. Ex-jocks and people who grew about around the sport do NOT necessarily make better FO people. In fact the opposite can be argued.

I'm siding with Howie here. I believe Kelly is the one behind the boneheaded moves and ridiculously bad personnel decisions like releasing Jackson and re-signing the racist Cooper.

The asshole is going to bail on Philadelphia before his contract runs out. 100 percent guarantee. It's a train wreck being derailed by high school gimmicks.

My guess is Howie wants to fire Billy Davis and go back to a 4-3, which is what most of the front players really are. Kelly refused, rebelled, or whatever.
    Who is this Kelly guy you speak of? You mean Harry right? Be honest do you have a grudge with Harry because he railed your wife
    I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Working...
    X