I think I'd like EJ Manuel as the backup QB next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'd like EJ Manuel as the backup QB next year

Looks like he kinda stinks, but he still has potential and it is the Bills. IMO he still has as much upside as anyone they could draft in the 4th round (I'm assuming we could get him for a mid round pick), and he's got some experience in case he needs to start.
    Last edited by BigSlizz; 01-01-2015, 02:34 PM.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

What does Howie think?

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
    Looks like he kinda stinks, but he still has potential and it is the Bills. IMO he still has as much upside as anyone they could draft in the 4th round (I'm assuming we could get him for a mid round pick), and he's got some experience in case he needs to start.
    Just kidding.

I am not sure that he would provide competition for Foles and/or a back-up you would want to see for 4 or more games in the event Foles were to be injured.

Comment

I'm not sure any draft pick would, so why not? I don't like thinking this, but even Bob Griffin might be an ok backup.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

He'll be back in Buffalo as the starter next year

He hasn't been terrible in his first two years. Marrone thought his best chance was with a game manager to go along with their excellent defense. He couldn't be patient because he never planned on doing anything there other than building his resume in the first place.

Comment

Yo Slizzy.........

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
          I'm not sure any draft pick would, so why not? I don't like thinking this, but even Bob Griffin might be an ok backup.
          Shut yo mouf!

I wouldn't have Bob as my towel boy.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

What about Kinne? He's going into his third year on the practice squad. They must think he has some potential or why keep him. I think the rap on him was mechanics and decision making. That's teachable.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              What about Kinne? He's going into his third year on the practice squad. They must think he has some potential or why keep him. I think the rap on him was mechanics and decision making. That's teachable.
              I would like petty from baylor... his accuracy isn't all that...but he's pretty solid. Not first round though... still think seCondary is more important....but no harm drafting another qb.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Did you enjoy Sanchez overthrowing guys and our receivers having to stretch to make those catches they did? That's what having Manuel as the backup will be.

Comment

It won't be our problem

He'll be back in place as the Bills starter next year.

Comment

Working...
                  X