Agent Carter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agent Carter

I set the over/under at 6 1/2 weeks. I'd have gone lower but it looks like it is too big of a budget to give up on more quickly.

My only footnote would be that she can smear that lipstick on me any time she wants.

Sorry to start the New Year with that kind of a post, but it's the first thing that occurred to me.

DB
    DB

It's an 8 episode season. I think Disney will just let it run no matter what. Agents of Shield did and does poor ratings, but it's all part of the bigger Marvel cinematic universe, so it serves more of a purpose than your typical iffy show with bad ratings.

Plus, DC and Marvel are both very interested in attracting a female audience to their properties, so a "superhero" show with a female lead is something they're going to give a major opportunity to.

Comment

who?
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Ill check it out. I like agents of shield and the flash so if they tie this into agents ill be pretty happy.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
        X