Yeah, the Buckeyes can't hang with the SEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, the Buckeyes can't hang with the SEC

God's conference is too fast and too strong. Just too much talent....
    Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 01-02-2015, 02:02 AM.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Ranked SEC teams now 1-5 in bowl games. Pathetic.

Comment

I think Big 10 teams

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
      Have finally realized that traditional Big 10 football just won't get it done
      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Big 10 kicked ass in bowls this year

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        SEC = southeast chumps
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

On a related note

Malcolm Jenkins just gave one of the best interviews I've ever seen an NFL player do on NFL Net ... wearing his Buckeye bowtie (which, frankly, was pretty fucking ugly).

But he had to represent the day after that win.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I'm not an Ohio State fan but I am pleased with the outcome of yesterdays games. Screw Saban and FSU.

Hopefully in the next couple years they expand the field to 6 or 8 teams. Start the tournament on Christmas Eve or Christmas. That would be amazing.

Comment

Not a SEC fluffer, but don't pretend that you have a Big Ten coach. Ohio State is just good, but that doesn't mean your conference is.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                Not a SEC fluffer, but don't pretend that you have a Big Ten coach. Ohio State is just good, but that doesn't mean your conference is.
                I disagree. The BIG10 conference is good and will be even better over the next several years w PSU sanctions lifted and Harbaugh at Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Dean View Post
                  I disagree. The BIG10 conference is good and will be even better over the next several years w PSU sanctions lifted and Harbaugh at Michigan.
                  Um, what about the sleeping giant that is Maryland?
                  --
                  Your Retarded

Comment

Congrat EIO...Sweet victory..I loved evey min of it

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                    was a great game and 2 excelent programs,,was saying to Kathy Imagine if they had their starting Qb!
                    Last edited by TRENT; 01-02-2015, 10:46 AM.
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

Right there with that sleeping ACC giant Syracuse.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I've said all along

That this is not Jim Tressel's Ohio State. It's a new brand of football, with a coach who understands that traditional Big 10 football doesn't cut it. He was an SEC coah before, but he's a Big 10 coach now, that's all that matters to me. The Big 10 is coming up. OSU, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and james Franklin has Penn State right there, too.

Comment

Originally posted by ishimonster View Post
                          How many National Championships won in the last 8 yrs from the SEC?

Comment

Bingo!

Ohio State in a shitty conference. Buckeyes in the SEC and they lose 3 games easy with that schedule. FSU as well.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                              Bingo!

Ohio State in a shitty conference. Buckeyes in the SEC and they lose 3 games easy with that schedule. FSU as well.

Is it that the team OSU just spanked 59-0 in the Big 10 championship game beating Auburn yesterday?

Or is it the impressive 3-42 showing of Ole Miss against TCU?

Or maybe Miss St's impressive 34-49 loss against Georgia Tech?

The SEC was better for the last 8-10 years than any other conference, but especially living down in SEC country, I tend to think not nearly as dominant as the SEC fans tended to think they were.

Comment

Working...
                              X