Yeah, the Buckeyes can't hang with the SEC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
    Is it that the team OSU just spanked 59-0 in the Big 10 championship game beating Auburn yesterday?

Or is it the impressive 3-42 showing of Ole Miss against TCU?

Or maybe Miss St's impressive 34-49 loss against Georgia Tech?

The SEC was better for the last 8-10 years than any other conference, but especially living down in SEC country, I tend to think not nearly as dominant as the SEC fans tended to think they were.
    The SEC reminds me of the NFC West in the NFL. On a regular basis some of these teams like FSU, TCU, or Baylor including OSU would not be just a one loss team on a SEC schedule.

Comment

The conference's future is very bright.

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
      That this is not Jim Tressel's Ohio State. It's a new brand of football, with a coach who understands that traditional Big 10 football doesn't cut it. He was an SEC coah before, but he's a Big 10 coach now, that's all that matters to me. The Big 10 is coming up. OSU, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and james Franklin has Penn State right there, too.
      Let us discuss a friendly Championship wager my friend.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        Let us discuss a friendly Championship wager my friend.
        I hope EIO is right. I want PSU to get back in for the Big Ten championship game.

Comment

I'm already for an eight team playoff.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The Quad is gonna be giggling like schoolgirls tonight

God's conference is too fast and too strong. Just too much talent....
            Sickening.
            DB

Comment

You better believe it

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
              Sickening.
              We'll have a little something special at the top of the show.
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Don't know the current Big Ten Bowl wins

We'll have a little something special at the top of the show.
                But it's got to be way better than folks thought.

DB
                DB

Comment

Working...
                X