Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lurie loves Drama, Drama sells a product...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lurie loves Drama, Drama sells a product...

Lurie is a silver spoon, meddler, whose business model is working completely and well within his stated goals and agenda.

"Keep the team competitive, and continue to sell the hope of next year"

Eh ... I'm thinking he'd like to show off a ring to Buffy and Lance up at the Vineyard while they side comment on the hint of clove in their Chardonnay.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Lurie might not hire the right people, but he's not a meddler.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
        Lurie has always been relatively smart in his decision making. That's why apparently going all in on Roseman over Kelly is baffling. The smart play would have been to finagle a job somewhere for Gamble. Not humiliate him.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Now that you mention it, that's kind of how things always happened while Reid was here (for better or worse). Interesting. Howie climbs the ladder and Banner goes, Reid goes. Seems to be a different way of doing things now.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            Now that you mention it, that's kind of how things always happened while Reid was here (for better or worse). Interesting. Howie climbs the ladder and Banner goes, Reid goes. Seems to be a different way of doing things now.
            They even found a job for Chet Heckert, didn't they?

I guess they axed Modrak but he was a major player. Gamble was small fry.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Chet got exiled to Cleveland with Ratface.

Comment

Stories of his note taking are legendary

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                We really no nothing of what Lurie does behind the scenes.

My very distant dealings with him and the organization from my time with the Ravens; Is he is a prick to work with and has a public and private personality. He treats the help like garbage and everything is image. He treats regular people like steerage.

Could be the sliver spoon up his back side but, he is very quite right now and this all could be ended with a simple memo Chip Kelly and Roseman are not going anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                X