Kelly is going to leave:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly is going to leave:

If not this year or the next, he is going to leave. This organization is going to have to win a Super Bowl despite the meddling of Binder, note taking, Napoleon Roseman who spoon feeds Lurie all of the pravda washed information.

the truly remarkable thing here is that the eagles are going into the sixth draft during which howie roseclown will hold the title of general manager. four of the previous five drafts have been pretty poor. but roseclown has been able to retroactively choose to take credit for only the successful 2012 draft. his ability to absolve himself of blame for any part of the other four drafts is the most freightening thing about the eagles present and future. bill obrien owes belichick a debt of gratitude for warning him not to work with roseclown. all other things aside roseclowns ability to blame others for his failures destroys careers. it will also likely prevent the eagles from any sustained success under any other coach.
    "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

They will let the blame for Marcus Smith fall on Chip and Gamble for now, if he makes some kind of miraculous turn where he becomes a good player, Howie will rewrite history that Smith was his pick.

Comment

It's a matter of 'when', not 'if'

Maybe we'll get lucky and get Todd Bowles or Sean McDermott back
        Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-02-2015, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Well duh - same can be said for any coach, anywhere

nm
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

No duh. I'm feeling this 1 could end within a year.

Comment

If so Lurie needs to take heat. You can't side with a GM over a good head coach and if you do you're wrong. Coaches are type A ass holes and that's what's needed to win not some beta GM like roseman. If this turns sour and chip leaves my blame goes to jeffie.

Comment

It is Luries business model!

Competitive enough, to keep the lemmings in the seats. As a season ticket holder I reserve the right to vent. We are no closer to winning a Superbowl then we were 20 years ago before Lurie. The two times the ownership and front office went for it we still lost: 2004 and the dream team season. What proof do we have that the needle is moving toward the elite tier of teams in the NFL?

Much thought has been given to letting our tickets go, due to the continued frustration with the FO and the meddling non existent owner. After two seasons ago and the failed defensive secondary, for a team to go in to this past season thinking year two in the system would change the talent level is a blunder of Billy Davis, the secondary coach, Chip Kelly, Roseman and Gamble.

Very short sided, my fandom and desire for a championship is not at the same level of desire from this organization.

Sad and maddening

Comment

"Meddling owner"? I think Lurie is anything but meddling. He hires the people and let them do the job. When I think of meddling owners, I think of Snyder and Jones. I cant think of one time when Lurie made Donovan McNabb his personal pal, or has been down on the sidelines during a regular season game--or has his own show, or tried to play doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                    "Meddling owner"? I think Lurie is anything but meddling. He hires the people and let them do the job. When I think of meddling owners, I think of Snyder and Jones. I cant think of one time when Lurie made Donovan McNabb his personal pal, or has been down on the sidelines during a regular season game--or has his own show, or tried to play doctor.
                    Mamula.
                    "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Working...
                    X