take your pick: Chip or Howie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• take your pick: Chip or Howie?

If one sees the door, who u hoping it is?
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

It's a lose/lose scenario.

Comment

Howie.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Howie x 2

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        Howie.
        Nolo contendere.
        DB

Comment

We don't have to. Lurie's already chosen one for us, now we just have to wait for Chip to quit and see what horrible hire Howie makes next.

My money is on his college roommate Jedd Fisch. Jacksonville already fired him so all they need to do is give some lip service to a minority candidate and then bring in Howie's Gator buddy and we're good to go!

Comment

they need to get rid of roseman. his lack of accountability could devestate this franchise for dozens of years. the long term impact from wrongly choosing chip over howie is negligible in comparison.
            "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Roseman. Despite how season ended, and I believe Chip was somewhat at fault, I think he has a real upside and he will adapt. What has Roseman done yet? Put the Dream Team together and hasn't drafted well. Get rid of him, his position is easier to replace.
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

eskin came out and said that don't be surprised if asst coaches with the eagles are fired and some other changes...but didn't mention chip.

doesn't mean they won't fire chip...but didn't mention him specifically.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

The future is in the hands of the owner. If he lets Howie select the next HC, who knows what will happen. Lurie is content with mediocrity as the revenues keep rolling in and the value of the franchise keeps rising. If that doesn't change, who leaves first is a moot point.

Comment

Howie.

Comment

Get the fuck out, Howie

nm
                      The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Want Howie gone

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                          We don't have to. Lurie's already chosen one for us, now we just have to wait for Chip to quit and see what horrible hire Howie makes !
                          Sure looks that way. Why would Kelly put up with this "in your face" shit from Roseman? He can get the money elsewhere.

The only mitigating factor I can see is that Gamble reported to Roseman, who should get to pick his own staff. But by the same policy they can't be forcing Kelly to change assistants.
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                            If one sees the door, who u hoping it is?
                            Howie

Comment

Chip might already be at the Airport.

Get ready for a salary cap purge. Chip is on record as wanting the older players back and that is in direct opposition to what this team does (except in 2012). Howie has decided that they don't have a QB to take them to the next level and the Chip ball is a fad. He wants to retool to show his own brilliance. Chip won't make it through the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X