Chip is out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip is out?

Tired of the pissing matches with Howie?

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop

Philadelphia Eagles: Chip Kelly has “expressed interest in getting out of his contract,” according to Darren DeGaetano, formerly of WIP in Philly. Per Bryn Swartz who covers the Eagles, “It’s happening“. We have reached out to sources and will update…

Jesus... Seeing all this shit on Twitter and don't know who or what to believe... What a shitshow the front office is

Comment

The Jackson release...

Might have been a line in the sand. If Howie said no and Chip bet his reputation on it was the right move this may be the punishment. The other thing with this team is that you never know what is going on behind the scenes. Chip might have overplayed his hand when they were 9-3 and asked for more money or control only to oversee the crash. What if he said I want Gamble as my GM and you can see it is working, we are 9-3.

Comment

Not a surprise. If anything is going to happen, it should happen fast.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
          Might have been a line in the sand. If Howie said no and Chip bet his reputation on it was the right move this may be the punishment. The other thing with this team is that you never know what is going on behind the scenes. Chip might have overplayed his hand when they were 9-3 and asked for more money or control only to oversee the crash. What if he said I want Gamble as my GM and you can see it is working, we are 9-3.
          I don't think Howie cared about losing DJax. But he might not have liked the blotch on his rep for getting nothing in return.

It is possible Kelly wanted Roseman entirely out of the scouting process.
          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Ok, and aliens might be remotely controlling Lurie's head and he's making Roseman the coach.

How is dumping Jackson a bet on his reputation?

Aside from the fact that it was about money, the Eagles set a record for scoring this year using a shitbag oline the first half and a backup QB the second.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
            X