I wonder if Lurie is clapping and giggling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if Lurie is clapping and giggling

like a schoolgirl at the Philadelphia media.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

I was out to dinner and didn't have my phone. Im pumped about all this news... unless chip drafts all oregon and they suck dick... then fuck him...lol
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

No but I was

At all the dopes here that went CockCravingPete the last few days
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
        like a schoolgirl at the Philadelphia media.
        Yeah, check out the summary here:

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20.../#more-2890131

Looks like absolutely nobody is going to question what happened here. I'm not sure that it should really be questioned all that much, the changes were probably the right ones, but I'd like a little more examination on the fact that the front office of this team was just imploded. That shouldn't have to happen to a healthy organization.

There are failures that happened in the organization that led to this. Failures Lurie must feel were at least in part the force behind the late season collapse and general under-performance of some parts of the team. The Eagles are going to put up another wall of silence now, so I'd like the media to take a closer look at the failures themselves.

Comment

Somebody should call gamble and find out what happened

Comment

Collapse?

The defense was not legit from game one and the backup quarterback steps on his dick at the end of close games.

This collapse shit is silly.

It's wasn't a failure of the front office or the trading of anyone or drafting of anyone blah blah blah.

This team wasn't a legit contender ... and, besides, name another team, including legit contenders, that would have been successful with their backup quarterback playing the second half of the season.

Shit, half the teams in the league don't have a competent starter.
            Last edited by slag; 01-03-2015, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Look at how relevant we are on wild card weekend!

Comment

This team wasn't a legit contender ... and, besides, name another team, including legit contenders, that would have been successful with their backup quarterback playing the second half of the season.
                Arizona Cardinals. What do i win?
                "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

You think they're winning the Super Bowl?

How much would you bet on them today?

Comment

I will concede this, however ... if the Eagles had that defense they'd be in the playoffs even with Sanchez.

Comment

The defense was not legit from game one and the backup quarterback steps on his dick at the end of close games.

This collapse shit is silly.

It's wasn't a failure of the front office or the trading of anyone or drafting of anyone blah blah blah.

Shit, half the teams in the league don't have a competent starter.
                      They lost to the Washington Team. End of discussion on if a collapse occurred or not.

Comment

They lost their starting quarterback ... that's the end of the discussion.

Comment

They lost their starting quarterback ... that's the end of the discussion.
                          Having our QB be Kelly Green isn't even an excuse for losing to the Washington Team.
                          Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 01-03-2015, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
                            Yeah, check out the summary here:

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20.../#more-2890131

Looks like absolutely nobody is going to question what happened here. I'm not sure that it should really be questioned all that much, the changes were probably the right ones, but I'd like a little more examination on the fact that the front office of this team was just imploded. That shouldn't have to happen to a healthy organization.

There are failures that happened in the organization that led to this. Failures Lurie must feel were at least in part the force behind the late season collapse and general under-performance of some parts of the team. The Eagles are going to put up another wall of silence now, so I'd like the media to take a closer look at the failures themselves.
                            I ask, and Kapadia supplies. This is more what I was looking for:

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20.../#more-2890142
                            Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 01-03-2015, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X