Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good lord what an idiot

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
    This. Exactly right. The good teams have figured his high school nonsense out and can stop it easily.
    Yeah teams can stop it so easily the eagles, even with a backup QB for half the season, were the #5 offense in yards and #3 offense in points scored this year.

Your idiocy is truly boundless!
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

How many other teams do you pretend to root for and post this kind of stuff on their message boards? Gotta be at least 4 others.

Probably a packers board. Maybe Dallas. Definitely raiders. And.....let's go with giants.
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-03-2015, 02:47 PM.

Comment

I think one year is a mistake. It often takes more than one year to determine the value of a draft.

I also think/hope that Kelly's evaluation of talent will improve.

Maybe Kelly wanted Hart in the third round, maybe he thought he wouldn't be around next year. In any case, I think that Kelly is smart enough to "normalize": Kelly obviously thought Hart would do better than he did and since Hart was a known quantity he can use this as a gauge for further college players.

jmho.

Comment

McCoy faded did he?

Had nothing to do with the offensive line being "Who's He?" and "Huh?" for the first half of the season?

His YPG for the first nine games was 3.5.

It went to 4.7 for the last 7 games.

He sure faded.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            McCoy faded did he?

Had nothing to do with the offensive line being "Who's He?" and "Huh?" for the first half of the season?

His YPG for the first nine games was 3.5.

It went to 4.7 for the last 7 games.

He sure faded.
            that was incredibly impolite of you.

599 yards in his last six games.
            "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Don't waste your time, logic and facts don't work with CCPete and Ref.

Comment

Yep. The asshole is already lining up places to coach next season. This is an unmitigated disaster. Be thankful it's just for one more season. 3-4 wins next season at most.

This is the moron who cut DeSean Jackson, loves his redneck racists, signs every mediocre Oregon player he can like Taylor Hart who he wanted in the THIRD FUCKING ROUND, and signed Mark Sanchez?

The 2015 draft will turn out to be the worst in team history. Take that to the bank. This clown cannot evaluate NFL talent!!! He's a college boy and that's where he belongs.

The Silver Lining here is the birds will be primed to get another franchise QB in 2016 with an actual NFL coach to take it to the next level.
                thanks for the new sig

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
                  As I so eloquently stated
                  Originally posted by CCPete View Post
                  Why did the last part of the season ended the way it did?
                  No one is jumping on your delusional bandwagon, cum craving Pete.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    If it works this year with his new power he may stick around. If not he will go back to college ball

I completely disagree with that kind of timeline.
                    I like Diddy but he wrong, I do have one problem with this, Chip will get the players he wants BUT Howie will negotiate those deals. What is to keep Howie from low balling everyone Chip brings in he does not like and not give them a contract or do the same with our own guys who we want to restructure.

Comment

Well if Kelly is bailing after not making the playoffs then he is not the coach u want anyway

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                        What is to keep Howie from low balling everyone Chip brings in he does not like and not give them a contract or do the same with our own guys who we want to restructure.
                        I suspect Jeofry Roseman will not have the firsthand(?) knowledge of which players he even likes, since his job is not to scout any longer. So, the thinking might be, he won't know which players he likes or does not... I dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                          Ray Diddy on WIP: think Kelly gives this 1 more year
                          If it works this year with his new power he may stick around. If not he will go back to college ball

I completely disagree with that kind of timeline.
                          I usually like Ray but I disagree with him on this one. Chip now has the power to put together his team with his "culture". That will take several years. Even if he gets 9-10 wins per year over that time why would he leave?

Comment

really?

This. Exactly right. The good teams have figured his high school nonsense out and can stop it easily.
                            The Eagles were top 5 in points and yards in the NFL this year. They lost because their defensive backs SUCKED! Set a team record for games with 30 points and set a team record for pass plays of 40 yards or more ALLOWED. Show me the stats that say this offense doesn't work in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                            X