Wasn't this a 4 win team 2 years ago?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't this a 4 win team 2 years ago?

WTF! Since when does a fan base expect a SB run 2 years removed from that? Kelly and Lurie both know what they want,,it doesn't happen overnight.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Level of Agreement: 85.7%

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    WTF! Since when does a fan base expect a SB run 2 years removed from that? Kelly and Lurie both know what they want,,it doesn't happen overnight.
    There have been great improvements. But, most of this fan base remembers four straight NFC Championship games, which makes us grade on a curve, I think. If you straight up just look at the last three seasons, you have to agree with you. Which I assume you do since you wrote it.

DB
    DB

Comment

They only won 4 games but there was plenty of talent on that team. They lost most of their OL to injury. Juan being named OC and that crazy wide nine didn't help.

Comment

What have you done for me lately?

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
        1-3 in December losing last 2 home games then desean's skins. Couple that with losing to every team we couldve held a tiebreaker over and there's reason for the stance.

That curve got tossed out window when you hosted a home playoff game in year 1. If you want a grace period of a fanbase then Kansas city or Indy is more that type of fan base
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

FF had a Top 5 defense in place and rode JJ's coattails

to 3 of the 5 title games, and it was his offense that shit the bed!,,also we had a pancake Div for a solid 5 years.

Chip Def had the Offensive Talent here but lets face it,,,the Fucing Cupbord was bear On the Defensive side of the Ball...its a 3 year fix,,next year they are still in the lower 3rd in Def rankings; ok..then its Chips fault for Keeping Davis and not sending Guys like Williams, and Alan Packing.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
          X