Hey Cam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Cam

Make sure you bring that cry-towel that you have on your head next week.

You're going to need it.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

I think a team reflects its fans. Maybe that's why ..after 49 years...we are still waiting for our first SB ring. Anti-everything. Anti Cam. Anti cowboys skins giants yada yada yada. You spend so much time rooting against teams while our team is playing golf.

We don't have a ring .....everyone else in this area does. Skins, giants , Steelers, jets, Pats, and now the Carolina fucking panthers are going to the next round in the Playoffs. And you talk about Cams towel. Focus man focus.or Chip will take you right off the cliff.

Comment

Y-A-W-N

"It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

LMFAO

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
        I think a team reflects its fans. Maybe that's why ..after 49 years...we are still waiting for our first SB ring. Anti-everything. Anti Cam. Anti cowboys skins giants yada yada yada. You spend so much time rooting against teams while our team is playing golf.

We don't have a ring .....everyone else in this area does. Skins, giants , Steelers, jets, Pats, and now the Carolina fucking panthers are going to the next round in the Playoffs. And you talk about Cams towel. Focus man focus.or Chip will take you right off the cliff.
        FASTASTIQUE!

Comment

You're so fucking clueless

it's criminal
          Last edited by slag; 01-03-2015, 09:18 PM.

Comment

igitis
            Last edited by slag; 01-03-2015, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Oh yeah

Comment

Will the Panthers win a SB BEFORE THE eagles win one? I hope not but they have a better owner, GM , coach than we do. Why does our owner fall in love with the wrong people? Why does he keep people around so long when it's clear they can't get it done? The only positive thing about the future is that ?Lurie won't have to grow tired Of Chip. He will leave on his own.

Comment

Y-A-W-N

Will the Panthers win a SB BEFORE THE eagles win one? I hope not but they have a better owner, GM , coach than we do. Why does our owner fall in love with the wrong people? Why does he keep people around so long when it's clear they can't get it done? The only positive thing about the future is that ?Lurie won't have to grow tired Of Chip. He will leave on his own.
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

A team reflects its fans? Do carts reflect their horses? Do horses reflect their carts? I'm not sure what you mean by this.

If you think a fanbase is the deciding factor in winning a Superbowl, I'd like to see your evidence.
                    Last edited by Damned Thing; 01-03-2015, 10:49 PM. Reason: Some people are total douchebags.
                    WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                    - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                    - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

We have 4 asshole, just because they changed the name of it don't me a damed thing!

Comment

Seriously...

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
                        We have 4 asshole, just because they changed the name of it don't me a damed thing!
                        How drunk were you when you posted this?
                        WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                        - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                        - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

you obviously havent paid attention to the panthers. The owners is a total douche, they just got rid of one of the worst gms in football, and ron rivera was possibly going to get fired earlier in the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
                            That is what I tell all the Cowgirl fans when they talk about their rings, football has been around allot longer than the name Super Bowl, it still counts as a Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
                              you obviously havent paid attention to the panthers. The owners is a total douche, they just got rid of one of the worst gms in football, and ron rivera was possibly going to get fired earlier in the season.
                              was going to say all of this but i think ccpete is a troll at this point.

i think it's funny that panther fans think their team accomplished something by beating a ryan lindley-led team. they are going to get absolutely shellacked by either GB or dallas.

Comment

Working...
                              X