If any Eagles fan votes for Christie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If any Eagles fan votes for Christie

They are not Eagles fans. You would think that this FF would have something better to do on Sundays than fly to Dallas to suck Jerruh.
    DB

ANY WAY TO GET HIM OUT OF JERSEY FASTER

Im all for it!

biggest scumbag in the country
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

a purge

of all Conservatives on here?

Comment

Giants fans too. We are united with this in NJ.

Comment

Here he is celebrating with the Giants after their last Super Bowl win. Fraud.

Comment

Sickening.

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            Here he is celebrating with the Giants after their last Super Bowl win. Fraud.

Comment

Yeah

We should only be voting for Democrats anyway

Comment

That FAT FUCK is wearing the same sweater as today in Jerry's box
                Last edited by T.D-Bag; 01-04-2015, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Nah, that one doesn't fit him anymore. He's now wearing one size 10XXXXXXXX. Plus the one he had on today has a pocket to hold condoms so when Jurrah bones him in the ass he can still feel "safe".

Comment

I Was Going To Vote For Him

I liked the way he talked like "Everyman" -- straight forward, said whatever he was thinking -- not the phoney, polished way of most politicians who measure the impact of every word. He reminded me of somebody who would gladly sit down with you to have a couple of brews.

Now? If he were drowning I'd throw him an anchor.
                    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

He's always reminded me of the FF from the film 'thinner'
                      Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

He knows that he loses PA, NJ if he runs for Prez. He could give a shit about what anyone in those states thinks about him. He wants Texas in his pocket.
                        His problem is that he is coming across as JJs mascot....jumping up and down and hugging his master.

Comment

I might be dim

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
                          He knows that he loses PA, NJ if he runs for Prez. He could give a shit about what anyone in those states thinks about him. He wants Texas in his pocket.
                          His problem is that he is coming across as JJs mascot....jumping up and down and hugging his master.
                          But the political analysis for a Republican candidate should be, "I don't care about Texas." Getting warm and fuzzy with Texas voters is essentially meaningless because nobody from any other party is going to carry Texas.

So then the consideration is whether cozying up to Jerruh will cost him votes elsewhere. He's got to worry about Ohio, PA, Florida. Oh what the hell am I saying, Jeb's gonna get the nomination anyway.
                          DB

Comment

Honestly...

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                            But the political analysis for a Republican candidate should be, "I don't care about Texas." Getting warm and fuzzy with Texas voters is essentially meaningless because nobody from any other party is going to carry Texas.

So then the consideration is whether cozying up to Jerruh will cost him votes elsewhere. He's got to worry about Ohio, PA, Florida. Oh what the hell am I saying, Jeb's gonna get the nomination anyway.
                            I don't think there's any political calculus in this. He's not carrying Texas in the primary. PA and NJ primaries are of no consequence. After Florida, all the money moves to leader, and the matter is basically decided on Super Tuesday.

I think he's just a lowlife, frontrunning cockroach who doesn't mind degrading himself on national television with a drunken letch like Jerruh. Sometimes, a douchebag really is just a douchebag.

Comment

I'm talking about the primaries. Before the national election, he needs to win the Republican states. If he polls better in Texas, it's a plus. But you are right about the National election. He's toast.

Comment

Working...
                              X