Pete Morelli Should Be Fired Immediately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete Morelli Should Be Fired Immediately

That call is a termination to me. How did he let Dez Bryant argue with him with helmet off on the field and not throw a flag on him? Worst case scenario is they pick up the flag and give Dez a 15 yarder instead. this is unbelievable. I just saw it, it is worse on replay.

Actually, I agree 100 o/o about this

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    That call is a termination to me. How did he let Dez Bryant argue with him with helmet off on the field and not throw a flag on him? Worst case scenario is they pick up the flag and give Dez a 15 yarder instead. this is unbelievable. I just saw it, it is worse on replay.
    He just went too far
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Actually that was the 2nd time a Cowboy removed his helmet on the field and nothing was called. Murray removed his helmet after he scored then hurriedly out it back on. I remember KC lost a game against the Browns a couple of years ago when a player was celebrating a missed FG and took his helmet off and they flagged him for it.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
        Actually that was the 2nd time a Cowboy removed his helmet on the field and nothing was called. Murray removed his helmet after he scored then hurriedly out it back on. I remember KC lost a game against the Browns a couple of years ago when a player was celebrating a missed FG and took his helmet off and they flagged him for it.
        I noticed this with Murray too. I couldn't tell if his was accidental or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
          he would only be the scapegoat. how can anyone not believe this reversed call was about scheduling dallas v. green bay next sunday? the refs just realized that making that call, at that time, would put the game out of reach for dallas and that couldnt happen. goodell and the owners wanted the green bay dallas game next week and all the extra money that comes with it. the refs were just giving their boss'es, boss'es, boss'es, boss what he wanted.

i'm thinking a fat bonus is in morelli's future.
          "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Working...
          X