Haha the backlash right now is hilarious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEDALLASFUCKINGCOWBOYS View Post
    You losers....are fucking pathetic. But you knew this.

http://imgur.com/kitYJCd

You do know that the fucking ref who threw the flag was like 30 yards away...right ? Should the three refs (that were on top of the play and who overrode the PI call) have called a facemask and Offensive pass interference on Pettigrew ?

What do you real smart football cats think ?
    Example A...so very typical. That was the worst officiating in the 4th qtr that I've ever seen and I'm 54. If I had never seen a game before I would be under the impression that the game was fixed. In fact, I've seen thousands of games and I'm really questioning just what the hell is going in in this league right now. Missing a hold is one thing but I saw at least two blatant holds(in plain view) by the CuntBoys OL and yet those damn zebras couldn't see them?!!! How in the hell can you make an excuse for them picking up that damn flag when it was a no-brainer PI from the outset? Dez is on the damn field arguing with the ref WITHOUT HIS HELMET ON. UNphuckinbelievable!

Comment

#AnybodyButDallas right?

Oh this is fucking amazing! You guys are still butt hurt about the ass whooping the boys gave your team... quit hating it's embarrassing, these refs were a mixed crew, the NFL blew that decision, not the Cowboys, not Jerry, or the Lions. The refs did horrible all game long not just on one particular play. So just STFU! Don't you guys have a draft party to plan or something?

Comment

Originally posted by blk5g View Post
        Oh this is fucking amazing! You guys are still butt hurt about the ass whooping the boys gave your team... quit hating it's embarrassing, these refs were a mixed crew, the NFL blew that decision, not the Cowboys, not Jerry, or the Lions. The refs did horrible all game long not just on one particular play. So just STFU! Don't you guys have a draft party to plan or something?
        Example 1A. If that's not admitting the truth then I don't know what is...wow.

Comment

Offensive facemasking is a myth.

First point... there is no competitive advantage to be gained by doing that. (Dallas fans, try to work that out. If you need help let me know.)

Secondly there is the rules...

Check out article 5 in this link. http://www.nfl.com/static/content/pu...er_Conduct.pdf

Comment

Working...
          X