Hey Cowboy Trolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Cowboy Trolls

You are looking completely idiotic trying to justify something that is unjustifiable. Remember, you are coming to our board to try to convince us that your team actually won that game. We are not coming to your fair weather board.

Shakespeare is appropriate here, in every way: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Or put another way: "You guys are pathetic."

A good humble approach might've been: "Well, I'll tell you, I've never ever seen a penalty announced, then picked up like that. Then Dez was an idiot, and he is sometimes embarrassing as all get out, but I'm glad they didn't throw the flag on him. It sure favored our team, and I'll take it, but if we don't prove it next week in Green Bay, it's just another lost season for us."

But no, you guys take time out of your busy Chris Christie level triumphalism to try to convince us that it was actually justified. God. Glad I'm not you.

DB
    Last edited by Dim Bulb; 01-05-2015, 10:31 AM.
    DB

I'm friends with a cockroach locally, he shot me a text after the game "well, we're playing next Sunday". That was about it.

Comment

glad I didn't watch the game

Can't blame me for being a jinx.

Saw the play this morning and couldn't believe it.
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Honestly, that's an appropriate sentiment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        I'm friends with a cockroach locally, he shot me a text after the game "well, we're playing next Sunday". That was about it.
        No Christieing, just fact. We got by. That I could accept, not this "we beat them fair and square" bs. Unless by "we" they mean Mr. McMahon and the team together.
        DB

Comment

I'm glad you're not them too

I'd miss you for sure.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

come on did you really think the lions were going to win their 1st playoff game since

1957,,,,really!!!!? that's how bad the Pukes are,,,they should have lost that game but the powers that be think there is more money to be made By Pukes Cheese farts next week.
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
              Can't blame me for being a jinx.

Saw the play this morning and couldn't believe it.
              The fact of the matter is it was a series of blatant non-calls in the 4th qtr which were too much for the Lions to overcome. The CuntBoys' OL were holding like mofo's(right out in the open...stuff a blind man could see) and yet those a-holes didn't throw a flag. And I didn't see it at the time but the illegal procedure footage on the play where only the Lions got flagged for defensive holding(which it was...no argument there) was obvious as hell not to mention the Cuntboys RT mugged the Lions DL in plain daylight....all in the same play.

Like OB said last night, this league is approaching pro wrestling status if something doesn't change soon. I find it damn hard to believe that soooo many flagrant calls were missed at crunch time.

I get pissed-off all over again just replaying it in my mind. I feel sorry for the Lions and their fans because it was criminal what happened yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                You are looking completely idiotic trying to justify something that is unjustifiable. Remember, you are coming to our board to try to convince us that your team actually won that game. We are not coming to your fair weather board.

Shakespeare is appropriate here, in every way: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Or put another way: "You guys are pathetic."

A good humble approach might've been: "Well, I'll tell you, I've never ever seen a penalty announced, then picked up like that. Then Dez was an idiot, and he is sometimes embarrassing as all get out, but I'm glad they didn't throw the flag on him. It sure favored our team, and I'll take it, but if we don't prove it next week in Green Bay, it's just another lost season for us."

But no, you guys take time out of your busy Chris Christie level triumphalism to try to convince us that it was actually justified. God. Glad I'm not you.

DB
                STFU.....seriously

Comment

You don't tell anyone to do anything here ... got it?
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Sure I'll STFU

Originally posted by THEDALLASFUCKINGCOWBOYS View Post
                    STFU.....seriously

I have a good model on what you did on Thanksgiving. Typical cockroach who will disappear again on Monday.

You are so thick. A flag wasn't thrown on the facemask, but was on the hold/pass interference combo. The penalty was announced. Then it went away. You don't even get how embarrassed you should be. People across the league are complaining about this because it's bad for the league, not because you cockroach fans matter in the least to us.

Really, SUSP.
                    DB

Comment

The head of officiating disputes the bullshit you're saying & agrees the cowboys get an asterisk for that win. Now eat shit & bark at the moon.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...away-with-one/
                      Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

NFL has no choice but to backpedal

Originally posted by royal View Post
                        The head of officiating disputes the bullshit you're saying & agrees the cowboys get an asterisk for that win. Now eat shit & bark at the moon.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...away-with-one/
                        Otherwise the credibility of the NFL suffers too much. They realize this is a huge problem.

These cockroach fans just can't get through their thick cork-filled skulls that this has nothing to do with their team. These cockroaches are too busy mouth breathing to see the whole picture.
                        DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
                          Otherwise the credibility of the NFL suffers too much. They realize this is a huge problem.

These cockroach fans just can't get through their thick cork-filled skulls that this has nothing to do with their team. These cockroaches are too busy mouth breathing to see the whole picture.
                          Dimmy, give yourself a break. You and Slag have been carrying the banner high and proud but the cockroach fans are too narcissistic to understand the ramifications of what self-effacing fans from every other NFL franchise see, and that is the deterioration of credibility and transparency within McMahon's fiefdom.

Please note, I used big words intentionally to make sure the cockroach fans wouldn't understand what I was saying.

Comment

Indubitably

Originally posted by nor'easter View Post
                            Dimmy, give yourself a break. You and Slag have been carrying the banner high and proud but the cockroach fans are too narcissistic to understand the ramifications of what self-effacing fans from every other NFL franchise see, and that is the deterioration of credibility and transparency within McMahon's fiefdom.

Please note, I used big words intentionally to make sure the cockroach fans wouldn't understand what I was saying.
                            Feel ja.
                            DB

Comment

the whole world knows that the cowtwinks cheated to win their superbowls while we won all of our division titles and nfc title fair and phucking square

= cowdung
                              HE DIED FOR OUR SINS

GREEN AND BLACK 4 LIFE

Comment

Working...
                              X