The ESPN Spin Doctors were in full force today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ESPN Spin Doctors were in full force today

I'm not a fan but I had to tune into Cowherd's show today when I was out running errands. I just had to hear how they were gonna try to explain the brutal officiating in the 4th qtr. Colin was tripping all over himself trying to spin it although he was concentrating fully on the PI non-call.

Bill Simmons came on as a guest and to his credit he blasted the call as one of the worst he's ever seen not to mention he's never seen a flag thrown, announced on the PA system and then the flag picked up without any kind of explanation.

Colin not once addressed the blatant holding which was going on during crunch time. He just brushed everything off as "Dallas making plays and the Lions didn't...the Lions had chances to right the wrongs which were thrown their way". Well, that would be fine if you're not getting mugged by the CuntBoy's OL in key situations and every single call is going against you(or simply not called).

I had to turn it off because my blood pressure was rising again.

So basically the Cowboys should be proud that they took advantage of the blatantly one-sided crooked officiating and the Lions should be ashamed of not overcoming it?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Know exactly how you feel

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
      I'm not a fan but I had to tune into Cowherd's show today when I was out running errands. I just had to hear how they were gonna try to explain the brutal officiating in the 4th qtr. Colin was tripping all over himself trying to spin it although he was concentrating fully on the PI non-call.

Bill Simmons came on as a guest and to his credit he blasted the call as one of the worst he's ever seen not to mention he's never seen a flag thrown, announced on the PA system and then the flag picked up without any kind of explanation.

Colin not once addressed the blatant holding which was going on during crunch time. He just brushed everything off as "Dallas making plays and the Lions didn't...the Lions had chances to right the wrongs which were thrown their way". Well, that would be fine if you're not getting mugged by the CuntBoy's OL in key situations and every single call is going against you(or simply not called).

If I head one more of those chickenshit assholes expound on how the Lions still had there chance to win after the calls and no calls for the cowpies my head would have exploded.

Anything to avoid the obvious truth.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

was in the car later than that

Originally posted by headknocker View Post

And Trent Dilfer was saying the same, and blamed Stafford for the call and said it wasn't PI. Didn't mention the hold, didn't mention coach Dez, didn't mention the holding calls that weren't called on the cockroaches. I was pissed too.
        DB

Comment

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
          And Trent Dilfer was saying the same, and blamed Stafford for the call and said it wasn't PI. Didn't mention the hold, didn't mention coach Dez, didn't mention the holding calls that weren't called on the cockroaches. I was pissed too.
          Unreal. I don't know why but I would've expected more from Dilfer. If it's not PI(which it was) then it's either holding or illegal contact with another 15 yards tacked on for Coach Dez. Either way the ball would've been on the 30(the 15 if they correctly enforced Coach Dez along with the PI) with the Lions ahead by three with 7+ minutes remaining.

Comment

We have already seen ESPN suspend employees who criticize Roger Goodell or the NFL. I stopped taking that network seriously years ago.

Comment

Working...
            X