Well as much as I am a fan of the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well as much as I am a fan of the NFL

I'm skipping the 1 o clock game to work out...enjoy Pack west and good luck.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

me too

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    I'm skipping the 1 o clock game to work out...enjoy Pack west and good luck.
    Going for a ride
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

enjoy...Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
      Going for a ride
      cold but not as bad as the last 2 days.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Go brag about exercising on facenutz you two.
        I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Less football speak from Trent

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
          Go brag about exercising on facenutz you two.
          and more drug talk.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Yes! He makes threads about remembering stuff that he doesn't even remember correctly.

Stick to the drug talk. I know several of us want to know the right amount of drugs to enjoy a dead show back in the day
            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
              Yes! He makes threads about remembering stuff that he doesn't even remember correctly.

Stick to the drug talk. I know several of us want to know the right amount of drugs to enjoy a dead show back in the day
              I need to know the current street prices, the best sources for coke and horse etc.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
              X